20. On my mercy

Chapter twenty

A/N: ahh thank you so much for 50k<33 I was scared that nobody would read this book after it was unpublished for such a long time but I'm glad to see people are still interested<3

WARNING: this chapter contains 18+ scenes

Pansy and I found Draco on the dancing floor. I wasn't pleased we had to interrupt his dance with Harry but with Lucius standing outside, there was nothing we could have done.

"Draco, we are fucked!" I pulled him away, "Your father is outside!"

At first, he didn't understand what I said, until it hit him a minute later.

"You're joking, right? Please tell me you just drank too much," his voice sounded like a plea to the heavens.

"I am being deadly serious! And I'm scared as fuck!"

"Did I hear that correctly? Your father is outside?" Harry's eyes were stuck on Draco.

"It was nice knowing you, scarhead." Draco patted Harry's shoulder.

"But how did Lucius find out?" I wondered, "We did everything to not get caught."

"Is there any chance he saw you sneaking into my room? Or my mum, perhaps?"

With those words, I was once again reminded of the situation I caught his parents in. I didn't even bother to hide how irritated I was.

"They were too busy fucking," I answered with obvious bitterness in my voice.

"They—they were what now?" Harry sent a shocked gaze.

Draco's eyes widened as his expression shifted to disgust within seconds.

"That's fucking gross.." Draco cringed, "I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"I feel more sorry for what your parents will do with us once we're back home. Lucius is still outside," I reminded. "I'm sure he's getting more impatient with each second we're standing here."

"What do you want to do, then?"

"He already saw me. All we can do is is go back to the Manor with him."

"Good luck, you two. I will let the rest know what happened," Harry sent a warm smile

"You two say your goodbyes. I'll be waiting outside," I announced and once I had my things with me, I left the building.

The chilly air crashed against my fiery skin, surely making me sober up. I couldn't wrap my head around how Lucius even have found out we had sneaked out. A burning sensation in my chest joined the fear, all mixing up together and making me nauseous.

Draco joined me outside after a while. I immediately grabbed his hand in need of reassurance and hoped we wouldn't be dead till the next morning.

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment with Harry," I spoke as we were walking away from the club, "You two looked so good together."

"It was nice, I admit. I kind of forgot about everything for a while, you know?

I smiled in response. "What do you think Lucius will do with us?" I asked with a voice full of worry.

"I'm pretty sure we're about to find out."

My eyes shifted to Lucius who was standing now right in front of us. The grey of his eyes was clearly visible even in dimmer light, piercing our souls with this cold stare I wouldn't be able to erase from my memory.

"What were you two thinking, exactly?" Lucius took off his jacket and threw it on my shoulders.

I couldn't tell whether was it because of the colder weather or how much skin I was showing. He then proceeded to straighten his posture, clearly trying to intimidate us and make us tell everything right away.