19. Trouble

Chapter nineteen

Warning: This chapter contains sexual assault.

The day after lampoon night went by pretty fast. I had the chance to sleep in, not being bothered by anyone. Even Draco let go of waking me up in the early morning which was something unheard of. Throughout the day, we didn't interact as much. The only time was when we ate lunch and dinner with his parents.

Narcissa and I haven't talked much this day either. Not that I saw her a lot around the Manor. The day before was nice and everything, but tension grew between us when she got closer with Lucius again. Maybe I should've been grateful for that. They were married and the only thing I was doing was destroying the years they spent together. Not to mention, she was my best friend's mother.

It got me thinking, that maybe stopping with everything was a good idea. My feelings were a big mess and I didn't know how to sort it all out. Mrs. Malfoy found her place in my head and made it her own, constantly reminding me how close we had become in more than a month. Those thoughts would have been perfect if it wasn't for the jealousy destroying me from the inside.

Nevertheless, I was getting ready in my room for that night's live gig.

After stepping out of the shower, I wiped the foggy mirror to be able to look at my reflection. I quickly managed to dry myself, do my hair and make-up, but had quite trouble with picking out the right outfit. I decided to yet again choose a dress for such an event. I tried a few of them, one being prettier than the other until I found the one I liked the most.

It was purple, with black lace on the breasts and ribs area. It reached my mid-thigh, as the spaghetti straps kept the upper part in one place, leaving my cleavage visible. After adding some accessories and a pair of black platform heels, I was ready.

The night seemed promising. Meeting all my friends, dancing and having fun in general. I was also curious about how Draco and Harry would interact since he told me about their kiss. Maybe Draco did think things through and began building up the courage to ask him out. Draco was stubborn, but he did listen to my advice sometimes.

I peeked into the mirror for the last time, making sure everything looked perfect. I began my search for the favourite bottle of perfume I used for special occasions. I finally found it in one of the cupboards, noticing something else as well. A perfectly folded black material. I took it into my hands and then it hit me.

"It's Narcissa's nightgown," I spoke to myself, looking at the material.

After I tossed it into the laundry basket a few weeks ago, I thought it would end up in Narcissa's room. It seemed like the elves put it into my room instead. I promised to give it back to her but it fell out of my head.

A side of me wanted to give it back to her at this very moment. Talk to her and feel her eyes on me. Even if I was jealous, I still cared about her. Alas, it was no good idea. If I went to Narcissa's bedroom now, it would be the same thing as walking into the cage like mindless prey.

I put the nightgown back where I found it and left the bathroom. I grabbed a small black bag and quietly left the room. I made sure nobody was around and began my walk to Draco's room.

I took a turn, only a short walk between me and his room when I noticed Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. I quickly hid behind the corner, praying we wouldn't cross paths. If I got caught, the whole night simply wouldn't work out.

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 || Narcissa Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें