5. Boys..

Chapter five

Waking up in the morning came to me surprisingly easily. I had no problem with getting up from my bed, whatsoever. It didn't take me long to make myself presentable and join the people who were awake as well at the dining table.

"Good morning," I shared a smile while walking into the dining room and taking my seat next to Draco.

"Good morning, Miss De Bousquet," a grin also appeared on Lucius's face, as he looked at me for a moment and went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

Embarrassment flushed over me when I remembered the conversation we had the other night. I sure acted like a child.

Pinky promise? That was stupid of me.

"I would have never thought that you would be able to crawl out of bed so early," Draco mocked me, "It's not like you."

"What time is it?" I scratched the back of my head.

"It's half past eight, love." he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Now you got me wondering why the hell am I not sleeping," I pouted at the thought of how hours I still could've slept through. "This really isn't like me."

"What would you like to eat for breakfast, Miss?" a house elf approached me nervously.

"I would like some coffee, please," I grinned and watched him leave.

"I noticed you don't eat anything in the morning. Why's that?" Lucius put the Daily Prophet aside, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"I feel nauseous after eating early. But don't worry, sir, I do eat later."

"I hope so, Miss De Bousquet. We don't want you fainting."

"That's what I tell her," Draco pointed out, not even looking at me, "But she never listens."

I rolled my eyes as the elf brought my coffee. I relaxed at its taste, ignoring their words and soon, Narcissa joined us at the table.

She was wearing a white, flowery dress on thick straps that was hugging her hourglass figure perfectly. I looked at her for a while and admired her beauty, but turned my head to not make it seem suspicious.

How is the whole family so good-looking?

"Good morning, everyone," she spoke with a warm smile decorating her face.

She walked up to Lucius and left a peck on his cheek then took a seat next to him, across from me and Draco.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Malfoy," I said as she looked at me with a soft gaze.

"So do you, darling," her answer made my cheeks warm up.

The silence filled the dining room as everyone was focused on breakfast. It was still a bit early, meaning most of us weren't wide awake just yet.

"Mum, Father, my friends are coming over," Draco stated. "We'll hang out by the pool for a bit."

Lucius nodded, not paying much attention to the conversation and being busy with the Daily Prophet.

"Make sure to be careful, kids," Narcissa sent us a concerned look, "Don't drink if you're planning on swimming."

"Don't worry, mum." Draco finished his breakfast and rose from his chair, "It's too early for alcohol, anyways."

"You young people tend to have some mindless ideas, don't you?" one of her eyebrows rose, "I would rather be certain."

"I promise we will be careful, Mum." he grabbed her hand and left a peck on top of it. "Come one, Cassie. You don't have much time to change," he rushed me.