2. Leo x Reader

Imagine... Leo never having a chance to tell you his true feelings.

Leo waited for his friends in his repair shop.

The crew was all back together for a day after an entire year away from each other. Everyone had continued on with their lives, finishing school or starting their career.

But Leo? He opened a repair-shop, selling tools, fixing things, and sold creations of his own. He hated school.

Leo was happy to see (y/n), again. He hadn't see her in such a long time. The thought made him giddy. He'd never been anxious to see his long time crush of two years.

One by one, each of his friends making their arrival. Piper and Jason were the first ones to arrive at his repair shop.

A bell chimed through the store, signaling someone had entered.

Leo jumped from behind the counter, a smile plastered on his face at the sight of his two best friends.

Jason let out a long whistle as he sized up the place. "Nice place, man," Jason smiled. "Great to see you again."

Leo walked around the counter, ready to greet his friends.

Leo shook Jason's hand but hugged Piper. He really didn't have a choice when she threw her arms around him. "Leo, I missed you!"

Leo chuckled as the next pair of people entered.

Little Hazel and Frank strolled in laughter. When Leo thought about it, Hazel and Frank aren't so little - especially Frank.

He greets them too. Soon he found himself in the middle of everyone's conversation.

The bell chimed again, another pair entering - or (y/n). Leo really hoped it was the second option.

To his disappointment, it was Percy and Annabeth. Don't get him wrong - he's good friends with both of them, but like he said before - he really wanted to see (y/n).

Percy and Annabeth smiled, but something was off. Leo couldn't quite place his finger on it, but the vibe he was getting from them... wasn't good.

"Valdez," Percy smiled.

"Jackson." Leo shook his and Annabeth's hand.

Yeah, his instincts were definitely right. Leo is so used to his friends, he knows almost all their habits.

Leo figured (y/n) would have been here by now.

"Uh.. guys?" Leo didn't like interrupting the conversation that grew among his friends, but he was beginning to worry about (y/n). She is never this late. "Where's (y/n)?"

Each of his friends shared a look with each other, he almost thought of it as unusual. "Leo," Jason started. "Let's go take a walk with Pipes."

Jason was (y/n)'s closest friend. Leo decided that he would know where she would be. Piper was close to her to, but not as much as Jason.

Leo didn't like the thought of Jason suggesting to take a walk.

"Okay," Leo agreed. He closed up shop, everyone else going to Central Park while Jason, Piper, and him going to a nearby café.

"So," Leo began, "what's up with, (y/n)?"

Jason averted his eyes along with Piper. They focused their attention on anything else but him.

"She's dead," Jason blurted.

Piper smacked his arm. She kept her voice low. "Everyone agreed to tell him gently."

Everyone? Leo noted.

"Wait," Leo panicked. "You're telling me, (y/n) is dead?"

Piper and Jason hesitantly nodded.

"And neither of you told me?!" Leo yelled loud enough his voice cracked.

His plans were ruined. He had finally encouraged himself enough that he was planning on telling her his feelings.

"Leo," Piper reached out for his hand, but he moved it away. "We were going to tell you, but we thought it would be best-"

"How long has she been gone?" Leo demanded.

He had a right to know. It hurt him that his friends never told him. He felt betrayed.

His heart longed for (y/n). He wanted to hear her contagious laugh and see her smile one last time.

"A month," Jason spoke glumly after a brief silence. "She died of cancer-"

Leo found Jason unable to continue what he wanted to say. Jason looked like he wanted to cry. Leo suddenly felt guilty for yelling. He forgot how much Jason and everyone else cared about (y/n). It wasn't just him.

Piper continued for him, "She was at stage four cancer. She wasn't getting the treatment she needed. By the time the doctors found out, she died."

Leo stared at his hands, feeling empty inside. Tears brimmed in his eyes. He felt like if he spoke, he'd burst into tears in seconds.

He never had a chance to tell her.

He never said the first, I love you.

_________________________

Hey guys
This is
:(

-A