1. Luke Castellan x Reader

Imagine... Luke confessing his love to you before he turns. (Percy Jackson had already arrived and is on the quest.)

"Luke...?" you entered the Hermes cabin. He was playing on his game console along with another camper you didn't speak to.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)," Luke smiled at you as he paused the game.

When he thought you weren't looking, he threw a look over his shoulder at the demigod to scram. The young boy rushed out of the room, saying hello to you quietly.

Luke patted the seat next to him. "Come, sit."

You had known Luke for quite some time. You were the only camper at Camp Half-Blood that knew Luke the longest besides Annabeth Chase.

You've loved him since the moment you and Thalia had crossed paths with him on the west coast. From that moment, you realized Luke only had eyes for Thalia. Standing next to her, you felt small and a coward.

She was so powerful and full of courage.

You miss her now that she's a tree.

Without saying anything, you silently took a seat next to him. You were unsure whether Luke had the same feelings.

Luke placed a hand on your knee - a gesture he's always done when he was worried about something.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

Luke was never worried. Only large things could make him worried. How did you know? You've picked up on his smallest habits. A lot of things can happen in five years.

Luke tensed. He gave you a weak smile, the color suddenly draining out of his face.

Luke told you everything. And him not telling you something, it stung a bit.

"Let's go somewhere private," he suggested.

This struck you as odd, but his behavior lately had gotten weird.

"Are you okay?" You asked. You placed a hand on his forehead, checking for a fever.

Luke lightly chuckled, taking your hand and squeezing it. "I'm fine, (y/n)."

He led you to the docks, both of you sitting on a large boulder.

The two of you should have been at dinner with everyone else. Your siblings would grow aware of your absence and Luke's obviously.

The two of you sat side-by-side, close enough you could feel the heat radiating off him.

You stared at the sun as it began to dip downward into the water, its final rays hitting Luke. His sandy blonde hair shined in the light, his light blue eyes focused on you. The scar that ran down his face glowed white. You've always thought Luke looked handsome, regardless if he was covered in dirt and grime.

You shook the thoughts away. You reminded yourself you both came here to speak in private.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" you asked again. The longer Luke took to explain, the more worry he caused you.

A dark expression crossed his facial features. "You promise you won't tell anyone unless I disappear?"

It strongly bothered you. You frowned. "I always keep your secrets, Luke."

"I know, (y/n)," his tone sounded stern and demanding. "Do you promise?"

"Yes, but--"

"Swear it on the River Styx," he ordered.

Luke frightened you, you've never seen him act this certain way. What happened to the young sweet boy you met five years ago? "I swear on the River Styx I'll never say anything unless you disappear." You knew very well what Luke was capable of. He wouldn't hurt you, would he?

"Good," he smiled and relaxed. Luke averted his eyes, taking a deep breath. "(Y/n)," he started, "I'm the li-" Luke was cut off by a blood curdling scream.

The two of you jumped and looked to where the scream sounded from.

You relaxed when you see it was only a girl covered in paint, a prank by Luke's younger half brothers, Connor and Travis Stoll.

You laughed, Luke joining you. Both of you settled down as the young girl sent a death glare in your direction and stormed off.

You focused on a little firefly that glowed near you and tried to catch it.

You faced Luke, who was admiring you. "You were saying?"

The sun was long gone, taking the moon along too. The stars and darkness of night were left.

Somehow, being in the summer night heat, chirping crickets, and the thought of being alone with Luke made the night feel heavily romantic.

Or it could be Aphrodite working her charm.

Luke rubbed his palms on his shorts, he took his attention to the water.

"I'm..." Luke sighed again, trailing off. "I'm... just..." Luke glanced in your direction, in the dim-light, you witnessed Luke with pink cheeks. He was... blushing? You hardly ever see Luke blush. You had to admit, he looked cute when he blushed.

In the blink of an eye Luke cupped your cheeks, crashing lips with you with full on force.

You were taken back by the sudden show, leaning back in surprise. Which however meant, there was no room left on the huge rock. In efforts to stop yourself from falling, you gripped onto Luke's Camp Half-Blood shirt. Poor Luke fell off with you, lips still connected.

You sometimes day dreamed about kissing Luke -- but this? You pictured your first kiss with him to be more romantic instead of it being catastrophic.

You both landed in the grass, gracefully and unharmed.

You laid underneath Luke as he hovered above you, your bodies pressed together so no space was left.

Luke removed his lips from yours.

You smiled. "This is what you made me swear on the River Styx for?"

Luke's smile wavered as he nodded timidly. "I was afraid you would reject me."

You laughed at Luke's attempts to hide his blushing. You brought him in for another kiss, unaware of the fact he was going to admit he was the lightning thief.

___________________

Hey guys!

Q: Who do you think is going to win the Superbowl tonight?

A: Patriots!

Vote and comment!

-A