6. Jason x Reader

a/n: I'm not a big fan of jasiper but I found it cute c:

Imagine . . . trying to plant a flower garden with Jason.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" you asked the son of Jupiter.

He and many others from the Hephaestus cabin helped carry two enormous, thick marble slabs from the Forge to an area next to it, in between the Arena, cabins, Forge, Armory, and the Big House.

The children of Hephaestus used their own strength and machines to carry it as well. Etched into the black marble were names of fallen demigods from the Battle of Manhattan and battle against Gaea.

You cleared a pathway for them.

There were over a thousand of names carved into the tall pillar made out of marble. The names were highlighted in golden ink, but there was plenty of space left in case they needed to add more in the future (which you hoped wouldn't happen). Jason wanted to give the fallen a tribute as well for their sacrifices. Sure, Jason, really didn't know many of the names displayed because it was before his time at Camp Half-Blood, but to you, it meant a lot.

Slowly, the two pieces of marble made their way to their new home.

"Thanks, guys," you smiled at the children of Hephaestus.

Jason walked towards you, his muscular arm snaking around your waist as you both admired the twenty ft. tall slabs.

He kissed your cheek, the scar on his pink lips curving with his grin. "Should we get started?"

You nodded and slipped on some gardening gloves. You tossed him a pair too.

You guys got to work. You first cleared the area around the pieces of rock to allow a dirt path to form between.

Jason sighed as he kneeled on the ground. "I forgot to get the bag of topsoil."

". . . I have some," you said slyly, reaching down and grabbed a fistful of dirt.

Jason watched your hand and froze.

Within seconds, the two of you shielded your faces as you guys let dirt and grass fly at each other.

"Jason!" you giggled but gagged as soon as worm landed in your mouth.

Poor worm.

Jason stopped his fire. "Sorry," he smiled and tried to contain his laughter.

Jason stood and lent you a hand. "Come on," he said. "We need to go pick up some plants and topsoil I forgot at the Demeter Cabin."

After piling plants into a wagon and Jason carrying two heavy bags of topsoil.

You guys spent about three hours in total. The two of you first set out the plants where you wanted, then dig holes for their roots to sit in. After that, you added a small amount of fertilizer and some nutrients at the bottom, making sure to spread it. After spreading the topsoil, you and Jason watered the plants. There was some dirt chucking here and there but thankfully no worms were harmed or thrown in the process.

"That was a lot of work," you muttered and wiping some sweat off your forehead with your shirt.

Somewhere in the process of planting, Jason had taken off his shirt. He posed with his hands on his waist and admired the work you guys did.

You were proud of it, knowing it would last a long time. Your eyes scanned the marble, catching the names of Lee Fletcher, Luke Castellan, Silena Beauregard, and Charles Beckendorf. It caused your eyes to water, remembering your friend but knowing they were in a better place.

"What's wrong?" Jason frowned, slipping off his gloves and placed them in his back pocket.

He approached you, cradling your head in his hands and rubbed a stray tear away. "What's wrong?" he repeated again when you didn't answer the first,   written into his face.

"A lot of people I grew up with— their names are here," you said softly. "It just . . . hurts to be reminded."

"I know they can't be replaced," he said, his eyes becoming sad and pulled you into his embrace. A freehand caressed your hair. "But you still got Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Will, and the Stolls . . ."

You chuckled, feeling grateful for having such a caring boyfriend and placed a small kiss on his lips. "What about you, Sparkler?"

Jason blushed for a second, seeming to forget to include himself. "And me too." He hugged you tighter.

___________
i miss my Jason :'c
rick please bring him back he deserved better
thank you so much for 538k (^ω^)
-a

Imagine (y/n) carving Jason Grace's name into the marble.

Q: who are your OTP's?
A: destiEL ftw or solangelo