1. Will Solace x Reader

Imagine . . . falling for Will.

Are you sure about this, Piper?" You asked. "What if he doesn't like it?"

You liked a son of Apollo, Will Solace to be exact.

"Relax, (y/n)," she mumbled as her steady hands did your make up. "He'll love it."

You sat in the (g/p) cabin. You're terrible at doing your own make up. You either completely mess up on everything or you can't seem to do your eyeliner.

"Done. Now come on," Piper said as she began to drag you out of the cabin.

You didn't even have a chance to look in the mirror. You followed her to cabin 1.

You expected to see your friends (the seven and Will) inside. Mainly since this had been scheduled. Every Thursday night, you and your friends met up in cabin 1 and just hung out.

You could hear the laughter and talking of your friends carry through the entire cabin, almost like an echo. Your friends sat on the floor, scattered but forming an angular circle.

Piper took a seat next to her boyfriend Jason, while you sat next to Leo Valdez. You wanted to sit next to Will, but that space was occupied by Annabeth.

"So which game do you guys want to play first?" Leo asked as he fiddled with a piece of bronze in his hands.

"The game of trust?" Percy suggested. Everyone eyed him, unsure what he meant since you all trust each other.

"It's when we blind fold someone. They fall in a certain direction and you have to trust somebody to catch you," Percy said revealing a blue blindfold by pulling it out of his pocket.

"In other words, a trust fall?" Annabeth said, although you all agreed on playing, but apparently Leo thought it would be funny if you went first.

Instead of Percy tying the blindfold, Frank tied it for you.

Someone took hold of your hand. "You need to pull an item out of the bag," you recognized that voice as Jason's. "That's who will catch you." He guided your hand to the bag since you were blind as a bat.

You reached into the bag, pulling out a small heavy metal object about the size of your palm. Part of it was metal, the other half wood. Oh gods, you thought, a hammer.

You could only hope Leo wouldn't let you fall and hit the ground.

You got in the position, but it was unclear where Leo was standing.

"Alright, sweet cheeks," Leo said. "You're going to fall forward. No-- wait!"

"Wrong way!" Your friends yell in protest but it was too late. You couldn't catch yourself. Your body collided with someone else's, crashing lips with them. Literally.

Although the person kissed back, placing their hands on your waist in the process.

The two of you land on the floor with a thud, you could picture the wincing faces of everyone.

You removed the blind fold at once, only to see Will beneath you. You got off him, a blush creeping on to your face. You scooted a few inches away from him, embarrassed.

You accidentally kissed him.
He kissed back.

He scooted closer to you, sliding his hand onto yours smiling. "You owe me a proper kiss, (y/n). Doctor's orders," he smiled cheekily.

At first you thought he was joking, but you realized he was being completely serious when he started to lean in.

The two of you kissed, wolf whistles and howling erupting from your groups of friends.

When you pull away, both of you were blushing.

"Match-maker Leo strikes again!"

You rolled your eyes at the son of Hephaestus and glared. He totally didn't mean for that to happen. You could picture Leo saying, you "fell" for Will. He probably doesn't know his left from his right.

You and Will cuddled closer to each other.

You raised the blindfold in the air, smirking at your friends. "Who's next?"

...✁...

I'm curious but... do any of you guys watch supernatural?

-A