5. Jason x Sister!Reader

Let's pretend Percy wasn't voted to be praetor.

Imagine... you're Jason Grace's twin.

It took seconds for the Romans to go crazy when the horns sounded. "Romans!" You shouted, readjusting the purple cape over your shoulders. "At ease!"

You met Reyna's eyes over the crowd of Romans assembling themselves into lines.

You both took your rightful place at the front-- being the temporary Praetor of Rome was no easy job. You were covering for your brother, since your "boyfriend" Octavian wanted the position. No doubt, Octavian had other plans than to lead Romans. Did you like Octavian? No. But you had to do whatever it took to remain in power.

You and Reyna led the demigods out to the city, already spotting a large Greek ship hovering above the the Pomerian Line.

But the blonde hair and purple toga you saw at the front of the ship, nearly made you stop in your tracks and faint. The Romans behind you pushed you forward and continued walking.

You kept your eyes straight forward, attempting to conceal what you felt. That's what you were good at. Hiding your feelings from everyone.

No one knew how you felt these past months when your brother disappeared into thin air.

You went crazy without your twin, searching everywhere. You even contacted Juno for a short time. But she offered no help.

That was until a few weeks ago.

Juno gave you a quest: a quest to find your older sister Thalia. You took it, successfully accomplishing it.

Before you knew it, you found yourself in a sea of demigods, in front of the ship.

Percy Jackson, a new friend accompanied you with Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang.

The three of them were in the same cohort as you-- Fifth. The worst you could be in.

The Greeks descended from the ship, Jason and a tan skinned girl disembarking first.

The Romans directly in front of you parted paths for the newcomers. The path lead to you and Reyna.

You began to wonder if your brother remembered you. It's been so long...

Percy stepped forward, gazing at the blonde girl before him. The blonde girl's friends fanned out on her sides. A small Latino boy, the tanned girl with a feather in her hair, and Jason.

Your twin smiled at you, but you remained poker faced. It's not that you couldn't smile, but you had to prove to the Romans that your feelings wouldn't get in the way. Your loyalties remained with them.

He looked at your outfit, realizing you've adorned the same outfit as him-- only you wore a purple SPRQ and he wore an orange shirt.

He nodded, as if he were proud. But he frowned when you didn't return the gesture.

You really wanted to throw yourself into your brother's arms, but you resisted.

"Jason Grace, my former colleague..." Reyna said. "I welcome you home. And these, your friends--"

The blonde girl lunged forward, and so did Percy.

Many around you reached for swords that weren't there. At one point, you were ready to call the winds.

The blonde girl kissed Percy, muttering a few words to him that you couldn't quite catch.

Percy pulled away. "Gods, I never thought--"

The girl took hold of his wrist, and flipped him over her shoulder.

Yet, the Romans cried out words, you could even hear Octavian in the very back, but you shouted, "Hold on! Stand down!" With a raised hand in the air, a gust of warm wind came from your fingers, calming everyone's mixed emotions.

"Consider me warned," Percy said with a laugh. "I missed you, too."

The blonde rose and helped Percy to his feet.

Jason cleared his throat, his eyes roaming through the crowd before landing on you again. "So, yeah... It's good to be back." With those very words, Jason opened his arms to welcome you.

You both took a few steps forward, the crowd taking steps back to give you space.

You studied Jason, noticing his longer hair. He still looks the same, you thought.

The only difference was the height. He used to be the same height as you-- five feet ten inches. Now, he looked like he was at least six feet and one inch.

"You're short," he said with amusement showing visibly on his face.

Jason's arms were still opened wide, waiting for the hug.

Instead, you pulled back your arm, your fist clenched into a ball. And then you let it go forward, using all your force.

You punched him in the shoulder-- hard.

Jason's friends gasped, especially the tanned girl who looked ready to run to him and fight you. Although, she held back.

Jason stumbled back by the force and winced. He flexed his shoulder, but a grin broke out on his face.

"Jeez, (y/n)," he said chuckling. "I forgot how hard you could punch."

You smiled in return, moving forward to hug him.

You finally had your brother back...

He's safe, you thought.

You can finally be worry-free.

You hid your face from everyone else's view, hoping you wouldn't cry.

Being in the safe arms of your brother relaxed you.

"Welcome home, Jason." A few tears escaped your eyes, but you didn't care.

All that mattered was that your brother was back... No one could take him away from you again.
.....✁.....

Hiya guys!
Just got back from the beach! :)

It was great AND

I met a cute guy ;)

he had really blue eyes and richly colored blonde hair. He reminded me a little of Jason Grace bc he wore glasses.

I'm working on a Leo x Reader and Octavian x Reader btw :)

-A