1. The Seven x Reader

a/n: After the war with Gaea, the seven are known to set up the tradition of holding reunions.

Imagine . . . having a bonfire with the seven.

It was about two years after the war with a crazy earth Goddess, in the middle of summer on a hazy evening. Everyone was trying to escape the awful idea of high school, focusing more on college and what they want to do with their lives as demigods.

It was a well-deserved break they each needed.

You and the seven were carrying logs to be used as firewood, a bag packed with prepared food and desserts, a couple sleeping bags and blankets, and a few other recreational items.

"Come on!" Leo urged the group and sprinted to a spot along the beach with logs of wood in his arms.

The spot wasn't far from Camp Half-blood, just a mile or two down the beach.

Jason and Frank had carried some scattered wooden logs earlier and placed them in a circular formation for them to sit on.

Everyone tossed their pieces of wood in the center of the circle, setting the extra pieces they collected to the side.

Leo lit the fire with his powers. A small orb of light formed in the center of his palm. He pushed his hand against some wood and within seconds, the wood started smoking and eventually lit.

Annabeth unpacked the uncooked hot dogs and buns. Everyone had brought something different for dessert. So far, Leo had made some churros that took him forever to make (he accidentally set them on fire once or twice) and Percy brought a blue cake Sally made.

What did you bring? Two bags of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers to make s'mores for later on.

"Here." Piper passed you a metal rod to cook your hot dog.

You thanked her, stabbing a hot dog on the other end.

You approached the fire, standing next to Leo and Hazel.

"Ready to roast some weenies?" Leo winked cheekily, causing a blush to rise to poor Hazel's face.

"Leo!" You chuckled, slapping his arm with a grin on your face.

You and Leo glanced at each other before bursting out in laughter.

It was long after everyone ate. Everyone was stuffed with food and desserts.

Earlier you caught Percy with a hand sneaking into the desserts.

When he reached in, he pulled out a tray of veggies. "What the—" he frowned at the package, turning to his group of friends and shook it. "Who brought this as dessert?"

It ended up being Frank.

You gave everyone a metal rod again, passing the bags of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers.

Leo popped a marshmallow into his mouth and turned to you. "How many marshmallows do you think I can fit in my mouth?"

"I bet I can fit more, hot head," you challenged the son of Hephaestus.

Leo narrowed his eyes, a smirk forming. "You're so on, (l/n).

"Do I hear a chubby bunny challenge?" Percy but in, eyeing the bag of marshmallows you held. "Can I join?"

You and Leo nodded, putting the bag between the three of you.

"Hey wise girl, can you start us off?"

Annabeth smiles, shaking her head at you guys.
"Ready . . . set . . . go!"

The three of you scrambled and showed as many marshmallows. Percy went HAM on that poor bag, and was practically a vacuum, leaving you and Leo gaping at the son of Poseidon. You didn't have more than seven fluffs in your mouth and Percy had his mouth full.

"Oh my gods," Hazel and Annabeth muttered with her nose scrunch.

"Wah," Percy said muffled and spat out all his marshmallows in a pile on the sand. The boy stared at it before taking a spit-covered marshmallow from the top of the pile and popping it back into his mouth.

"Dude," Jason frowned. "That's gross."

"This isn't my first rodeo," he sassed, raising his eyebrows at the group. This caused everyone to break into laughter. Smiling, you glanced at each friend, taking a moment to appreciate them for being at your side.

As soon as the laughter settled, you stood from where you sat. "Anyone down for swimming?"

Leo hopped out of his seat and took off running toward the water. "Last one in gets sacrificed to the harpies!" the son of Hephaestus chanted.

_________________
Cheers to a happy ending eeeek c:
I still need to finish reading ToA
I have the book but stopped reading it awhile ago
-gail

Q: are you a Greek or Roman?
A: I love the Greeks more but I'm a Roman at heart