3. Jason x Reader

Imagine... your immortal Dad comes to have the talk.

A/N: I'm sorry for any offensive content in this one-shot.

You played the piano, but slowly coming to a stop when you find someone peering over your shoulder.

"Dad?" You jumped away. Hasn't he heard about personal space? "W-what are you doing here?"

Apollo smiled, his pearly white teeth nearly blinding you. You didn't understand how Aunt Artemis could handle your dad. He's worse than Justin Bieber.

You stare at Apollo. You've already met your father, mainly because he claims you're his "favorite" daughter.

"Well daughter," Apollo placed a hand on your shoulder. "Shall we take a walk to the docks or stay here?"

"Uh-"

He raised a hand. "Hold on," Apollo said. "I feel a poem coming on." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Walks or
no walks.
Sun shines
everywhere."

"Dad, that was terrible."

"It's in its drafting stage."

You looked around for Will, in efforts for him to take Dad away from you.

"You know what, Dad? Staying here is okay. It's quite chilly outside." You used this as an excuse. You don't need Dad to embarrass you more than he has. In the past during the war with Gaea, he's embarrassed you in front of your boyfriend, Jason Grace. You'd rather not risk anything.

"Nonsense," Apollo waved a hand in the air. "The weather is perfect."

You groaned. "Please? Can we stay?"

"With your siblings around?"Apollo rose an eyebrow.

"Dad, no-"

"Dad, yes. But seriously, listen, (y/n). I'm giving you a fair warning. I suggest we talk privately." His shaggy blond hair reminded you of your little brother, Will Solace. Notice how it's not half-brother? That's because you and Will share the same mom.

Dad definitely didn't want to talk to you around your siblings.

You finally gave in, and went to the docks where the two of you sat down. You both swung your legs and stared at the water. You could see the strong resemblance between you and your father. It's hard to picture Apollo as your Dad when he appears so young.

Apollo broke the silence. "About that boyfriend of yours..."

Oh, great. Here it comes, you thought

He scratched the back of his head. "...Jackson Grease."

"Jason Grace," your corrected.

"Yes," he nodded. "I'd taken the time to speak to your other half-siblings already about stuff. You're the second to last."

Who's the last one? You asked yourself.

You were ready to stand and sprint away.

"Listen, (y/n)" Apollo his hand on your shoulder in a fatherly way. "I don't want to talk about this as much as you do. Now with that boyfriend of yours, I say it's time we talk."

After an awkward session of fatherly talks, Dad finished. "And that's how the rose and the bees work."

You sat there stiffly, wondering why Dad gave you more information on positions than why you should be safe and shouldn't have sex.

Gross, Dad. You scolded yourself for not taking the offer of becoming a hunter of Artemis.

"Nice chat, sport." Apollo ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead like a father should. "See you later."

You waved, but felt awkward. "Bye Dad."

You sat there, staring until you see a different figure in the water. It wasn't technically in the water, but it was the reflection.

You saw Jason's reflection in the water as he floated, criss-cross in the air staring down at you.

He didn't notice you could see him.

"Did you hear everything?" You asked, suddenly looking up at him.

Jason looked startled at first, but he smiled. Jason shrugged, nearly blushing. "Yeah."

He floated down, taking a spot next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"So," Jason said. "The roses and the bees, huh?"

You giggled into his chest. You also wrapped your arms around his firm torso.

"Don't remind me," you blushed. You had never felt so awkward before.

His fingers traced circles on your waist and pulled you closer.

Jason smiled at you mischievously. "How about we take a small trip?"

Before you could say anything, Jason and you shot into the sky. You clung onto him for dear life, your eyes squeezed shut.

You had a fear of heights. You buried your face into his chest, hoping he won't let you fall.

This was the first time he'd ever flown you up in the sky. Though, being in his arms it slightly reassured you.

Jason chuckled at your reaction. "Don't worry, (y/n). I got you."

You took one look. That was all it took for you to nearly faint.

You clung onto Jason tighter, tight enough you could feel his heart beat. You could feel his heart beating fast against your chest. You were sure he could feel yours too.

Jason stared down at you with those eyes that appeared to be fifty shades of blue.

You kissed him, but that was soon interrupted by the sounds of Will yelling below.

You and Jason pull away to see what's going on.

You spot your little brother running through a path of demigod- a figure trailing behind.

"Dad no!" Will shouted, running away from Apollo.

Even from where you are, you could hear the voices clearly.

"Son!" Apollo chased after him, but he was doing a poor job keeping up. Who knew Will had legs of a runner? He certainly didn't get that from Apollo.

"Let me talk to you!" Apollo wheezed. "You need to have a better understanding of-"

"No!" Will shouted.

I guess that answered your question, on who would be the last one to receive the talk from Apollo: Will.

Jason smiled. "Look who found out about Nico."

I AM A HARDCORE SHIPPER OF SOLANGELO IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED.

I can totally picture Apollo and Will doing this😂

I think it would be cool if someone wrote a fanfic of Will having an older sister tbh.

-A