4. Will x Reader

Imagine... it's your wedding day.

You smiled, Annabeth Jackson being your maid of honor.

Nico di Angelo being the best man.

Your father, Poseidon, linked arms with you as music began playing. A little girl (Jason and Piper's daughter), threw flower petals as you began to walk down the aisle.

You could hear the pounding of your heart in your ears.

This is it.

Our time has come.

You wanted to run down the aisle, quickly say your vows, and get it over with. Yet, you wanted to cherish the moment.

It's a once in a life-time opportunity- you don't plan on getting a divorce soon after this.

A white bridal veil shielded your face, preventing Will from seeing you clearly.

Your father quickly kissed your forehead, muttering good luck near your ear with an encouraging smile.

Just before he could start his, it's okay you can back out speech, you said: "Don't worry, Dad. I know what I'm doing."

With that, your father  smiled at you, taking a seat in the front row.

Will took Poseidon's place. He took you by the hand, tracing soothing circles on the back of your hand.

You couldn't wait for this to be over and tell him the great news: you're pregnant with his child. You planned on telling him at the celebration party. You smiled.

Will leaned close to your ear and whispered. "I can't wait to call you Mrs. Solace."

You felt blood rush to your cheeks, thankful that no one else could see.

And then it came like a freight truck: the wedding vows.

Despite the fact Will proposed to you two years ago, you still couldn't help but doubt he would say I do.

Yet, you knew Will loved you.

Will took held your hands with trembling fingers. You wanted to reach out and cup his cheeks, and tell him, it'll be okay. It's only his nerves getting the best of him.

The pastor said, "Do you, (y/n) (l/n), take, Will Solace, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do," you smiled through range veil.

You could hear the sounds of Apollo crying in the back of the church, sobbing to his sister. "My boy's too young to get married."

Although, both of you are twenty-five.

The pastor turned to Will. "Do you, Will Solace, take, (y/n) (l/n), to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Will took a deep breath. "I do." Will squeeze your hands.

The pastor closed his book, tucking it under his arm. "You may now kiss the bride."

Will didn't hesitate one second.

He gently pulled back your veil, wrapping his arms around your body, and pulled you into an intense kiss.

Despite the sobs coming from Apollo, the crowd cheered and whooped while clapping.

Will grinned from ear to ear, picking you up bridal style with amazing strength, and carried you down the aisle.

You laughed, finding rice grains raining on both of you.

Will placed you in the passenger seat of cherry red maserati spider convertible (borrowed from Apollo), and hopped into the driver's seat.

-☼-

You arrived at the reception shortly after leaving the church.

Now you tapped your glass of water with a spoon, attempting to catch the attention of your guests.

"Attention, attention please. Please settle down," you smiled sweetly at your guests, and then at Annabeth, who knew what you were going to do. "I'd like to make an announcement."

The guests turned quiet, turning in their chairs.

"(y/n)? What're you doing?"

You smiled at your husband, taking his hand. You took a shaky deep breath, keeping an eye on the crowd. "Will's going to be a father."

With those very few words, the guests roared, applauding.

Will stared dumbfounded, but the corners of his mouth curled. "I'm going to be a father?"

You nodded, Will bringing you into a tight hug. He whispered, "We're going to have a baby, and you'll be the greatest mother in the world."

-☼ -

Hey guys!

I'm not taking requests anymore since I'm a little backed up by the sudden flow of readers requesting. But I'll take suggestions, so no promises sorry.

I'm reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, and it's heartbreaking.

I nearly cried when Louie was separated from Phil and the way the Japanese officers treated Zamperini.

I'm getting myself emotional for nothing lol.

Okay bye.

-A

BTW IT'S A GREAT BOOK.

I RECOMMEND READING IT IF YOU'RE INTO WWII STUFF.