1. Travis x Reader

Imagine... getting into a "sticky" situation with Travis.

"What do you need this for?" You asked the Stolls, as they placed large bags of flour in the cart you were pushing.

You turned into a different aisle, catching weird stares from adults. They're probably wondering what three teens would need this amount of flour.

Apparently it's you three.

"It's necessary," Connor said, reaching for rope that sat on the shelf. He tossed that into the cart too.

"(Y/n)," Travis said. "Do you know where we can get feathers?"

You nodded, but titled your head in confusion, holding Travis's hand. "Since when have you grown interested in feathers?"

"Since the day I was introduced to pranks," he smiled, leaning in to kiss you while Connor gagged in the background.

You ignored Connor, pecking Travis's lips. "They're in the art and supplies aisle."

You gathered the feathers, now retrieving tar. Well, you had to travel to a different store.

You would have went back to Camp Half-Blood clean if it weren't for Travis- who covered you in tar by "accident."

Yeah, having a prankster boyfriend might be cool, but when the prank is on you, it isn't fun.

Now, you and the brothers were back at Camp Half-Blood, setting up what is a suppose prank.

You climbed up a tree, crawling on a branch with Connor close by behind you. He tossed you the rope, you knotting it and then throwing it back to Travis below.

Connor stood up on the branch effortlessly, reaching forward for another branch. First he placed the feathers up. He then hung the bag of flower, tipping it at a steep angle.

Like you expected, Connor fell forward, squishing Travis.

"Connor!" Travis growled, shoving his brother off of him.

Connor scrambled to his feet, sprinting the opposite direction of his brother.

Before you could tell Travis to calm down, Travis ran after Connor, leaving you behind to set up the rest of the prank.

Sighing, you climbed down, heaving the tar and putting it into place. Just like Connor- except for the falling part.

Just as you finished, Connor and Travis came sprinting back- only with Connor chasing Travis.

You leaped down, stepping in between the boys, not wanting for the brothers to hurt each other- but mainly because of Travis. He's stronger than Connor. "Travis-" you were cut off short by the snapping of a stick- the trigger for the prank.

The rope curled around you and Travis's feet, lifting both of you into the air upside down.

The tar buckets came undone, covering your hair and clothes with black gooeyness. Next, you had flour thrown at you, with feathers sprinkled on top.

Beside you, your boyfriend looked just like you.

Travis began to laugh at your appearance, but you silenced him with a kiss (his lips weren't covered in tar).

Although you hung upside down, you pulled Travis close to you. You were afraid to fall and hit your head.

Travis placed his chin on top of your head. "You look cute," he muttered near your ear.

You playfully punched Travis on his shoulder, pecking his lips. "Let's get Connor to cut us down."

You leaned away, waiting for gagging sounds.

They never came.

Instead, you heard the sounds of laughter.

You turned, finding a crowd of demigods with Connor leading them.

You glared at your future brother-in-law.

Connor smirked, motioning to the crowd. "Come on boys and girls, this is a one-time only opportunity!"

---

Hey guys!

I didn't edit this one, because I'm too lazy :P.

Okay, so I'm working on an apollo x reader, and a luke x reader at the moment.

What's your otp?

A: PerCaBETh or SOleAngeLO.

-A