4

We slipped in easily with the huge crowd. The fumes mixed with alcohol and sweat burned my nose a little. The entire car ride here, CantGetRight kept trying to explain to me how bad of an idea it is being here and we needed to know exactly what Tiny is offering before we walk into this club. I agreed with him, but I had a feeling deep down inside that Tiny needed me more than I needed him, and I was going to use that to my advantage. And we all know him and Sebastion are sworn enemies, so I could only wonder what made him want to even consider doing business with me despite my reputation growing more by the day.

As we waited shortly for Tiny's people to inform him on our presence in the lively club, we sat and was offered drinks and food in the vip section. I bobbed my head to the live music being performed on stage by some local rapper.

"I feel like we should do this another time." CantGetRight spoke into my ear loud enough for me to here. I exhaled annoyed before rubbing my hands together.

"We're doing this now."

"You don't find it weird this nigga hit you up out the blue? He must've heard about that lil incident with the Snakes." I laughed.

"Maybe he did. Shouldn't affect the money he wants to make."

"I heard too many people talk about how shiesty this nigga is. Once the money is in his hand he's bound to knock you off. He's a one hit or quitter. I say we bounce and look further into this so called business deal."

"Will," I gave him a look. "Relax bro. When have you ever known me to make a stupid move?" He didn't say anything. "Aight then. We good bro I promise." He looked at me weirdly before shaking his head and doing our signature handshake. "Besides, he may be shiesty, but we've dealt with shies yet niggas before am I right?"

"So you really willing to risk your brothers lives for some money?" I stated at him. I was about to answer his question but was disrupted by the familiar huge stature who stood above us.

"Tiny is ready to see you." He signaled us to get up and follow him.

We stood to our feet and followed Tinys' men to a black door behind the bar until we reached another black door leading into a room. Once everyone piled into the room there was silence. The fish in the walls set a calm scenery only to be overshadowed by all the men dressed in black and white hard faces. I stood directly across from Tiny. A average height Italian from Venice.

"How you like the club?"

"It's decent."

"Great. Sit." I took a seat on the outside of his desk.

"I heard about that big shipment you did in New York a couple months ago. I'm impressed. Not many underdogs can do that especially within that district."

"Keeping tabs on me Tiny?"

"I ask questions and people tend to give me answers," he laughs. "Don't worry about me ratting to the pigs that's not in my blood. I believe all snitches should be buried dirt wet with blood. Should I be worried about you?"

"No. You know how the saying goes, honor among thieves or no honor among thieves. I do not intend to steer towards the latter no time soon." He gave me a thumbs up. The fuck.

"Well your kind of people tend not to have any honor at all so I'm a little worried about you." He laughed, but I didn't. I looked over at the guys to see if they found the joke, I didn't didn't think so. "Joke joke. I'm joking!" He banged his hand on the desk laughing obnoxiously. "This generation is sensitive so I should've expected your reaction. I'm just going to get to it, I want in on the deal between you and Sebastion."