41

MALCOLM'S PERSPECTIVE

I watched through my blinds as my baby mama Nakiela turned onto my street and parked in front of my house in front of my car. She was bringing my kids to stay with me for the weekend. I'm thinking about hopping back on that with my baby mama too since me and Bayou is over. I been trying to keep from bumping into her too since I had her kicked out my condo and I had the Lamborghini towed away. Usually, I wouldn't take back a gift, but Bayou moving shiesty and honestly doesn't deserve to keep anything. Now as for my kids mother, I never stopped loving Nakiela, and I just feel like this is my year to make things right with her. I opened my door and started walking to her car. I was becoming confused when I didn't see my kids in the backseat.

"Where my kids at?" I looked around as if they'd appear.

"With my momma." She unbuckled her seatbelt and took her key out of the ignition.

"Why? What's happening over there?"

"Nothing. I just didn't want them over here."

"Fuck you getting at Nakiela? Aye step out the car bro." I demanded and opened the car door for her and she stepped out rolling them big as eyes and sucking her teeth.

"The fuck is your problem now?"

"Who you cursing at? Can we step inside? You know I don't stand on nobody's block, especially with you." I sucked my teeth but understood.

"Man cmon." I walked behind her watching her thighs rub together with every walking movement. Licking my lips I refrained from touching on her. We stepped inside my house and stood at the doorway where it was warm.

"I don't want your girlfriend around them, Malcolm." I sucked my teeth. I tend to forget how petty Nakiela can get and it's something I do not miss about her.

"That's some insecure ass shit man. And for the record-"

"Before you continue I want you to know it's not because I'm jealous or some dumb shit like that, I don't want you at all."

"You done?"

"I'm just making it clear you are just my babydaddy and our coparenting so far has been decent as hell. Just putting that out there before you get the wrong thoughts."

"Aight you made that clear now what's your logical reason for not bringing my kids?" I mentally disregarded all that mush mouth she just spilled. Nakiela and I have way too much history to stop with each other.

"I heard your girlfriend is um, sick and I just don't need my kids around that. I don't want my kids at risk for anything then I don't know yo bitch on top of that."

"Bro.." I chuckled winningly.

"I'm not joking Malcolm. You may think I'm being overbearing but these are my kids and I will protect them at whatever costs." I squinted at her sucking my teeth.

"What she got isn't airborne though Nakiela? You tweaking."

"I heard she cooked dinner one time? What if she cuts herself on a can opener or something and blood gets in the food, now my kids eating that shit and getting sick no I'm not going for that Malcolm." She cut her hand in the air with her top lip curled. It was making my dick hard.

I hate to admit it, but she's right. And the fact that this exact situation happened already is crazy. That's a mother for you. I know for a fact I picked a good one to bare my children because she's always worried and asking questions.

"Look I ain't finna go against you about something that won't ever happen so I'ma assure you right now that you won't have to worry about a scenario like that ever."