8

It's been a blood bath these last couple of weeks. I'm receiving calls of one of mine dying or in critical condition literally every hour or two. I'll admit, Diamond wasn't playing no games, but neither am I. I've been picking off his best hitters one by one so he's bound to go back into hiding one of these days. In result, I was not in the best mood these days. I've been going off on everybody, even Jayda who hasn't leave me be. She keeps giving me the cold shoulder. No pussy, no head, not a handjob or even a compliment. She wasn't letting up. It's all because I yelled at her about not waking me when some very important people were calling my phone. That also resulted in me needing a new phone because she purposely knocked it to the floor. That was two weeks ago. I barely be at the crib nowadays.

Not only that, Sebastion called me earlier this week for a meeting about upping the shipments. I had a feeling he was going to ask for me more than he should. I'm telling the truth when I say he's more dependent on my product than I am with him now. Ain't nobody checking for him.

My phone started to ring for the umpteenth time again today until I realized it was my little brother Jalen. He lives with his father and his family. I chose to ignore his calls because I was busy right now. I'll catch up with him some other time.

What am I doing right now? I just got word from head of treasury that we're short a couple of thousands and some product so I'm in the middle of telling off these niggas in the warehouse.

Believe it or not, every dollar counts and every brick matters. And I refuse to let some fuck up get in the way of what has been a smooth operation. That's how mistakes happen. I calculate the shipments, the weight of the shipments, the men and everything myself before the day is over. It was easy for me, and the guys knew it. So any nigga who thinks he can get ahead of me on anything is wrong.

"Y'all wanna steal from me? As much as I've been taking care of every fucking body in this motherfucker!" I spat. The room was dead silent. Look at these dumbfounded niggas. Don't know they ass from a hole in the wall probably.

"On your knees. On your fucking knees everybody." I spat. I nodded my head looking at everyone following instructions. This is what I'm talking about.

"Yea this right here. This is where it gets real. MadMan, CantGetRight, Kuwop, Binky." I nodded for them to follow the plan I introduced to them on the way here. I made sure Boris was watching the door before focusing my attention on them again. They grabbed a nigga and made them get up and stand on the thick plastic on the floor before making them get on their knees again then put a gun to their heads. I scanned each one as they were pleading and shaking in fear.

"Who is taking my shit and profiting off of my hard earned money? Last chance. Ain't no sense in dying for protecting a nigga who wouldn't protect you."

These niggas just looked at each other gulping. I shrugged.

"I'm done fucking around with these untrustworthy ass nigga. Do it."

Cutting off their denials, one gun shot after another, the five bodies dropped dead and blood instantly interconnected with one another's.

"Next five get on your fucking knees." I looked five niggas in their eyes and signaled them to their positions before taking a seat in my chair. Fucking tired. I didn't give a fuck if I had to take out the entire trap of niggas, there's a thief in my establishment and that means more money isn't being accounted for. I closed my eyes before hearing the second round of gunshots ring out and another group of bodies collapse to the floor.

"Next." I pointed at group of niggas who usually are putting in that work. I had a feeling they weren't no snake ass niggas so I spared their lives before calling the next five. THe next five were just as in fear. Shaking and walking slowly to the plastic decorated with blood, brains and bodies.