15

"Fuck keep doing that." I relaxed my muscles deciding to let Hari put in all the work this time. Her beautiful chocolate tits bounced in my face as the dark flesh of her ass smacks against mine. Hari moaned non stop as she used me to fulfill her deepest desires.

"Fuck Cato baby I'm finna cum. Fuck me harder."

"Shut the fuck up." I flipped her over where I was on top and hit in doggy style position. I could feel my balls tightened with every thrust I was giving into her warm pussy which made a creamy sound whenever I pushed into her. It felt so good that I just couldn't hold it in any more. That's when I nutted. While I was nutting in her I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled out, nutting the rest of me on her back. Hopefully it's more on her back than inside of her because I don't got time for no fucking kids.

"I'm cumming." She moaned from underneath me and I was generous enough to keep fucking her until she came before I pulled out and laid next to her on the bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Alexis that I'll be at her place in about an hour or two. Enough time for me to reboot.

"Why don't you stay here with me for a while?" She began to plant soft kisses all over my chest and down my stomach. I could feel her sucking my skin like a leech all the way down to my v line. Her hair was surprisingly still intact.

Hari doesn't mind keeping it on the low. She'll take whatever she can get from me and quite honestly it's pathetic. The only reason we started fucking is because we got drunk one night, a time when Jayda and I weren't having sex because of her injury and for some odd reason I got drunk off of barely half a cup of patron at a kickback some months back. I felt like I didn't have no control of body and before I knew it Hari and I was fucking in a dark closet. I'll admit that shit was fun though. I felt like a horny teenager.

As for Alexis, apparently she has something important to tell me and it can't wait. I just hope she's not pregnant so I got my fingers crossed. That's a whole different kind of drama I don't need.

"Nah shorty you know the drill. I'm finna get up outta here. Don't even set yourself up like that."

"I just feel like as long as you've known me, you would at least act like you used to respect me.'' She stood up showing off her body as she stood in the mirror fixing her hair that was in a red bob. She claims she got done for me because I complimented her on the style one day. I didn't remember, but she did look good with it. I won't lie.

"You lost my respect the moment you fucked me knowing I got a bitch."

"Bye. You don't even respect her by calling her a bitch."

"She knows I don't mean no ill by it. Aye don't try to flip shit. I gotta go."

"I swear you are so irritating. But that's okay because you'll be back tomorrow. Right?" she smirked walking closer.

"Yeah. Me and Jayda ain't been seeing eye to eye lately. I'm giving her some air." She smiled to herself. She knew I'd be coming over a lot more frequently.

"The way you are talking she must nag you a lot. Wanna talk about it?"

"To you? Nah not really." I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Good. Because I didn't really mean it when I asked." She chuckled. I mentally rolled my eyes. This girl..

"Oh before you leave, my brother called. He wants y'all to come to his show this weekend. He wants all his family on stage with him."

"I'll text him if I got time. I got some important shit with the Japanese people we just linked with not too long ago."

"Okay. It's crazy because it seems like just yesterday Herb was right next to you packing cocaine into a duffel bag with a thirty on his waist. Now he's legit."