When Charlie walks for the first time

Lucifer and his little princess were in the garden enjoying the day as best you can when you are literally in hell. He had a big blanket laid out under the apple tree and sat there enjoying the 'sun' having some flashbacks from the gardens in heaven with her. He smiled to himself as he saw her in his memory as he relieved one of those many moments they had before everything went down causing him to sigh if I'd only had been quiet... the more he thought about that day the more he got lost in his own thoughts only to be snapped out of it when he heard a small happy squirm coming from Charlie who was crawling around in the grass looking at some of the flowers, admiring their bright colors.

He noticed that she especially looked at some buttercups causing him to crack a small smile "do you like them?" She only looked at him with big eyes before smiling brightly and looking back at the flower squirming happily.

He got up and walked around the garden picking up some flowers trying to get many yellow ones. His daughters eyes were fixed on him the entire time just watching him not knowing what he was doing and as she saw that he was ripping out some flowers she copied him and pulled out the buttercups she was just staring at.

When he sat back down at the blanket he started to tie them together wanting to make her a small flower crown she watched him from far before she got up and clumsily waddle over to him basically falling onto his lap causing him to gasp "did you just walk over?" She smiled at him and held the flower that she picked up "daddy!!"

He just smiled and pulled her into a hug peppering her face with kisses "my princess just walked~" she just giggled as she got tickled by his kisses. When he got done with praising her she held up the flowers again and he took them, smiling at them "pretty flowers hm?".

As he was about to braid it into the crown she whined loudly while softly pushing them away from the crown. He looked at her confused as he pointed to her head before pointing back at him "you want me to put them on my head?" He somehow tugged the flower into his hair to wich she squirmed happily as he put the crown on her head "look at you...being the princess of hell and the queen of this garden~"

She just giggled and got up as Lucifer held her up to stand up before he ran a bit away from her wanting to see her walk again and called her to come over to her. Charlie looked at him a bit confused as tears started to form in her eyes "don't cry doll! Just come to daddy. It's really easy" as he said that he walked on the spot trying to motivate her to do the same.

Charlie started to shakily walk over to him with her glassy eyes wich held her tears that were threatening to fall down. As she walked Lucifer couldn't help but die on the inside as her little arms were stretched out to keep her balance as she walked. He crouched as she got close to to him to catch her in a hug.

"You did great~" he gave her a kiss on the cheek before he got up again, holding her tiny hand in his. "Let's go back inside shall we?" He slowly walked keeping his eye on her to make sure she wouldn't fall, smiling proudly at her.

AYYYYYYYYY
I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING
I had many things going on these last months and had to get into a better mind setting before I was able to write anything at all and apparently it took me more than a month :)

But besides that

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I hope everyone had a great start into this year and I sincerely wish you all the best

HAPPY NEW YEAR I hope everyone had a great start into this year and I sincerely wish you all the best