~14~

It was another extermination day and Atalie was more than excited to see Charlie again and couldn't help but think about the many things to talk about with her as she puts on her armor thinking that it's silly considering that she never fought anyone in hell before.

After she put everything on she got her Speer and went to meet up with Michael to see what he's up to. Atalie smiled at him as she saw him "good morning~" he acknowledged her when she spoke up "hello Atalie, are you ready" she nodded softly "when will be leaving?" He looked around at that question seeing that many were still missing and shrugged. She nodded softly, getting what he means before she decided to ask about his plans this time to know of how cautious she had to be to not be caught with Charlie.

He thought for a second before he told her that he would be here and there. After a while he changed his mind and he turned to her again "actually. I have been telling about the guy who runs that place right?" Atalie nods once not knowing what's about to come he then leans down to her to whisper to her "well I think I'll pay him a little visit" she looks at him in shock and whispers back "but we can't it's not allowed..."

When she just said that the gates opened and the two of them left heaven together and he kept talking after they had some distance to the others "well. It's just I've been fed up with that business with him. He's super childish and this place would suffer a lot less without him. We might not even have to come here anymore."

When he says that she held his arm as she saw them heading to the palace "please think this through. If father already thought about this and saw that it would be good don't you think he'd already had told us to that?" 

Michael slows down and looks at her wanting to tell her the real reason why but he knew he couldn't "Atalie. Just stay out of this.wait here I'll be back when I'm done with everything okay?"

Atalie didn't even have time to respond to him because he already dashed off to get to the palace. As she watched his back she could feel herself getting nervous. Not for him but for Charlie, she knew how bad it was to loose someone super important and actually wanted to keep her from that, feeling like no one else should feel that. She looked around in hope someone was close but noticed no one was there.

Almost instantly after noticing that she shot straight after Michael and quickly caught up being a lot faster than him. Just when he broke into the window she also crashed into his back, both falling because of that into the room.

After the two basically body slammed onto the floor Michael looks at Atalie like she's crazy "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Atalie looked at him in shock "I-I don't know- I'm stopping you!!" He rolled his eyes "you aren't even sure about it yourself!! And why would you stop me?!" The two kept on bickering not noticing a girl walk into that room .

"It's you!!" When Atalie heard that voice she was instantly greeted by someone latching onto her when Michael saw that girl holding onto her basically looking at her with sparkles in her eyes everything clicked in his head and he got up.

"You befriended one of them..." Atalie could basically hear the disgust dripping of his voice as he said that "let her go. And we won't ever talk about this incident ever again"

When he said that atalie shook her head no "I can't do that micheal." As she talked she got up and took Charlie's hand "I don't see anything wrong with them. They can be kind. She's the living proof" as she said that he pinched the bridge of his nose "you are too kind atalie.  I can't believe this. We have to leave and go to father. Have you met her father?" Atalie shook her head no

"That's good. we'll leave now . Before more bad things happen."he took her by her arm and started to pull her out. Until they heard a door open causing everyone to look there. "Charlie are you-" Lucifer stopped talking as he saw her again standing there in shock as Charlie ran up to him crying "daddy!! That guy is trying to take away my guardian Angel..." but he didn't react at all being too busy to stare at the other.

Atalie started to to tear up as she pulled away from Michael being annoyed of him still trying to pull her away to leave. After she did that he lets out a low growl before he flew off. "You are still as beautiful as on the last day I've seen you..." as he said that he rubbed Charlie's head as she calmed down again.

Atalie then quickly walked up to him completely in tears and got pulled into a hug by him "I've missed you lulu" when she said That nickname he hugged her tighter. "Daddy do you know her?" When she said that he nodded softly "I guess she was your guardian Angel.." she nodded smiling brightly.

Atalie POV
I have him again...did the others know he was here? They obviously did...but why did they not tell me- my thoughts are interrupted as a tall blonde lady comes Into the room glaring at me before she spoke up "Lucifer, what is a Angel doing in our house?"