~10~

🧚‍♀️✨ R8PE WARNING ✨🧚‍♀️

Lucifer POV
It's better this way...I am able to take care of this place all by myself...I'm better off without her... I cross my arms and look outside the window just staring at the magenta sky just enjoying the silence before I hear the door open. I glance at the reflection of the door at the window and see the reflection of Lilith "what do you want?" I hear her sigh and come closer "...Lu." I glare at her as she call me that "sorry. Lucifer...I wanted to apologize for before.." I slightly shake my head no "I don't care. I don't want you here"

I turn to face her "what are you even doing here...haven't I made myself clear before" she frowns as she looks at me "please...I don't have anywhere to go" I shrug softly "you can go live with the others...that's not my problem.." I turn back around to the window and continue to look outside not wanting to give her any more of my attention.

Lilith POV
With the others hm? I think not. I watch him turn around again and cross my arms as i sit on his bed just quietly observing him so it has to be that way hm? I concentrate myself a bit more on him wanting to get him under my control

Third person POV
Lucifer leans onto the window as he starts to loose some senses not knowing what's going on when he looks at Lilith he can only see her smirking as his body moves towards her by itself everything in his soul screamed wanting to it to stop but he couldn't even manage to open his mouth. „my dear...you are not leaving me any choice..I hate having to do that this way.."

Lucifer POV
What is happening? What did she do to me... My heart beats faster as I step closer to ther being completely face to face with her I feel a shiver run down my spine as she takes my face into her hands and kisses me.

Third person POV
After that his mind went completely blank and she had him completely under her control and she pulls him onto the bed pinning him under her before she starts to undo his shirt. She smiles as she touches his soft skin and starts to take everything off and did her thing with him the entire night.

-next morning-
Lucifer POV
I groan from a huge headache as I slowly wake up and look to the window hating the light that's coming in that woke me up. I sit up holding my head and looks down as I start to feel cold and see that I'm not wearing anything.  I don't remember taking anything off... I glance to the side as I hear some noise next to me and see Lilith naked as well. I stare at her for a couple of seconds before it clicks in my head and I hold my head with my hands IVE SLEPT WITH HER...how can that be...I'm not interested in her I wouldn't even touch her..

I get up disappointed with myself even though it's clearly not my fault. She did something to me and I'll find out what. She had definitely crossed a boundary. I quickly get dressed and leave the room. I need to calm down...I need to be able to face her and not let her confuse me... I walk down the hallway until I see a big door and go through it going outside, as I see the big empty space I decide that this is the perfect place for Atalies garden and smile to myself as is start to get into a better headspace.

I him happily as I turn the floor into green grass and make bushes full of flowers as I walk more into the garden I have to get all of her favorite things.. he starts to grow a lot of colorful flowers and many trees as well. The bushes around the garden at that point were so high that you almost couldn't see the rest of hell. He smiles satisfied and walks deeper into the garden until he creates a small ally knowing exactly what he'll put there her favorite fruit of the entire world. He started to create an Appletree making it really big and full of fruits.

After he's done with that he smiles to himself satisfied as he looks at his work knowing for a fact that she'll love it. He hums happily as he leaves the garden entering the castle again. Only to immediately face Lilith causing his mood to drop in less than a second.

She smiles at him "good morning Lucifer~ how did you sleep?" He Just keeps staring at her anger bubbling in him "geez. Yesterday night you were at least a bit fun to be with..." that made him snap "so my assumptions were right!!what makes you think that you can do that with me?!" She only giggles softly "I didn't have any choice my dear~" Lucifer looks at her not understanding

„I know you wouldn't kick anyone out who is carrying your child hm?"

———————————————————————

Hello everybody~
It's me~
Im sorry That the Updates Are super slow but school started again for me and I had some big exams...and will still have quite a lot. So I Hope you understand.

And also go check out ValveraMaria because she was a huge help for this chapter and has a couple of stories that should get more attention too~