~8~

The more time passed the lesser the angels would see Atalie going around in heaven and even though no one wants to admit it, it was obvious that Lucifer was missing in heaven. Atalie being so sad made everyone around her sad for her as well only wanting their sister to be happy again. Just like every day for while now she watches everyone go by their day not finding a reason to get up.

Atalie POV
I don't understand it...humans always say that heaven would be the most beautiful place to exist..that here is a place for everyone and that here is no sadness...then why do I feel so out of place? The only reason why I got here is gone now..why can't I be with him..

I sit up slowly as I get up to get myself something to eat I don't remember my wings being that heavy...

I sigh softly and walk towards the garden. "Atalie!!" I turn to the source of the voice and see Mila who is smiling brightly at me "where are you going?"
"Into the garden..I'm hungry..."
"Can I join you?"
"If you want to" she smiles brightly at me and walks with me she's so kind..well it makes sense..she is the angel of kindness..she's always looking after me and yet..I'm just being a burden..

"So..how have you been doing?" She looks at me for an answer as we walk into the garden "I...honestly don't know..." I notice her smile drop a tiny bit but she tries to keep up her smile as she grabs an orange "we all miss him Atalie...I understand you" does she? She pulls me close to herself and hugs me tightly. I stand still for a couple of seconds not knowing how to react before I hug her back just as tight it feels good... "thank you Mila..."
"There is no need to thank me Atalie"

She lets go of me and I can't help but to smile at her wich causes her to get even happier than before "come on you must be hungry" she grabs my hand and drags me to an apple tree
"You like them the most hm?" I nod softly as she gets one for me before giving it to me.

I sit down and lean against the tree and she does the same. Mila lays her head on my shoulder and starts to eat a bit "everyone is really worried about you"
"I know...I just want to...figure everything out before I can really face them again.." she nods softly "yeah I understand you...but we want to help you and you don't need to be embarrassed "
I start to eat too "it's not that I'm embarrassed..I just want to feel like I used to...it's just a lot harder when you know that it won't be the case" Mila gets off me and faces me "so why won't we do it together?maybe you'll feel more comfortable" I shrug softly "think about it atalie...we can take babysteps because right now you are kinda stuck in a place no offense.."
"You are right.." I smile at her "but only babysteps okay?" She nods quickly completely excited at least I can make her happy with that..

Third POV
The two of them get up and make their out of the gardens with basically mila talking the entire time and Atalie listening to her quietly and smiling softly every now and then.

The two decide to just walk around going nowhere in particular. Atalie got many stares from the other angels after they haven't seen her for a long time and that she seems to be a bit better it doesn't surprises her but she's still feeling very watched.

She didn't know what the others thought of her if it was pity or disgust for liking Lucifer that much or happiness of seeing her again, but one thing she knew for sure. She was very uncomfortable. She really wanted to go back to her cloud away from everyone but she didn't want to let Mila down so she kept going. After some time they just sat down and just watched the world under them until atalie started to think about Lucifer again

Atalie POV
As I watched a small family enjoying a day together I couldn't help myself but ask how he is doing maybe she knows more than I do.. I look at her not knowing if I should ask her that... what do I have to loose anyways "have you heard anything from him?" She looks at me raisingher brows "Lucifer?" I nod softly
"No not really...but I know he isn't dead...I mean it's Lucifer...the wisest of all of us." I nod again she's not wrong...he always knew what to do.. I feel some weight lift off my shoulders I'm glad I asked her "do you think we'll hear from him?" She nods "Most probably, but I think it will take some time" I sway my legs a bit as I continue to watch the family he must be on earth hm? Or is he somewhere completely different...I sigh and lay back, closing her eyes enjoying the sun as I relive the first memories I have with it.