~12~

Lucifer was walking nervously in front of the bedroom every now and then flinching as he hears Lilith scream. She's been in there for a couple of hours now. It was finally time to meet the little one and he was beyond excited. He smiles to himself as he remembers that he is only hours or maybe even minutes away meeting his little one. He quickly glances at the door as a dog looking demon opens it and looks at it „it's done" he walks up to her „is it healthy?!" the demon smiles softly „she's in perfect health~"

It's a girl~ he nods softly and walk past him to get into the room where the two are and walks up up to them slowly looking at the child. As it turns around she looks at him and he couldn't help but smile as he took her little hand

Lucifer POV
How can you feel so much love towards someone you haven't met yet.... i pick her up and sit on the bed with her in my arms. I quickly glance at Lilith who's asleep from exhaustion before I lock eyes with her again and feel some tears of happiness come up. As I cry silently I kiss her forehead smiling wich causes her to hold my face by my cheeks. I smile at her softly before kissing her cheek causing her to giggle wich is like music to my ears „welcome my little Charlotte...I promise to you that I will always be by your side no matter what. You got born into a really difficult world but I want to help you to withstand every obstacle that you may encounter in your life. I'll try to be better just for you. You are everything I have left in this world. And I won't let you down...I love you my little Apple"

I smile at her rubbing her cheek she has the features of an angel...absolutely beautiful.. I sway her a bit in my arms until she falls asleep in my arms and put her into her crib before calling some servants to clean up the bedroom. As I watch her sleep peacefully.

-meanwhile in heaven-
Atalie POV
I sit down next to father after he called me to do so and watch the other angels doing some type of training or something like that. I tilt my head a bit as they pull out some weapons can I do that too?! I look at my chest, exactly where they have pulled them out.

"...father what are they doing? Why do they have weapons?" I look up to him as he keeps looking at the others "they have something to do" I nod softly "can I join them?" He looks at me and shakes his head no "why not?", "well while they are gone I need someone to help my with the chores and take care of the humans" I smile softly and nod "okay~" he pats my head.

But can't I do the cool stuff too? I want to be able to use my entire potential...I get up slowly and looks at father again „may I go watch over the people?" he nods softly and I go away again before sitting down on the edge of the cloud watching the people again sighing softly as I sway my feet a bit. Trying to conceal the fact that I'm upset about not being able to Sontheimern same things as my siblings.

I love heaven. No questions asked but they are going to see new places while I sit here on some clouds doing the same thing as always. I roll my eyes and lay down just staring at the sky in silence but couldn't help my mind to start thinking about Lucifer again. It's been more than a year now...does he have friends now? He most probably has a house now....he's smart.

I smile softly as I remember the day I met him teaching me about everything I know now. I sit up again and keep watching everyone as I revive the memories of me and Lu

Mila POV
I watch atalie go away obviously bummed about not being able to join us...it is a bit mean that we are keeping all of this mission a huge secret of her. Especially she should go there. It would be good for her to talk to him...and if this became an annual thing she'd have something to look forward to. I glance at father thinking about it maybe I'll talk to him later..

„Mila! Pay attention!!" I quickly look at Michael and nod „sorry" he's getting a bit overexcited about all of this...he must really want to save them...even though he never was really Interested in doing that....

„so." he speaks up „as you all know we are going to are very bad place. I don't know how dangerous it will be for us but we'll be able to handle it. Anyways our mission there is to exterminate sinners, as many as we are possible to. But you have to watch out for each other there because they might fight back. After all that is the place where everyone is who didn't have a place here in heaven."

We all nod a bit didn't have a place in heaven...why wouldn't someone want to be here? You have everything here... I look around as Michael keeps talking about some details but don't really listen to him anymore „and we are going tomorrow." I look back at him „does Lucifer know?"," don't mention his name. And...he knows that we'll come but not when." I tilt my head a bit „we should tell him." he shakes his head no „we don't have to. He said himself that he doesn't care"

I nod softly and look at the floor Michael talks about Lucifer as if he's not his brother anymore. No...even worse as if he's his enemy..I look at Michael talking to others I hope it doesn't escalate