~3~

As time went by the two started to act more and more like a couple, spending every second together, holding hands and cuddling, keeping everything in a angelic innocence but every now and then Lucifer would sneak to Atalies cloud at night to huddle up with her.

Currently he is again cuddling with her under the with stars covered night sky, playing with her hair as she hums happily. She looks up to him "lu? Why are there stars?" He smiles down to her "well~ father created the stars after he realized that the nights would be too dark and that the humans would get scared of it.." she looks at the stars as she listens to him "they are so beautiful..."

He looks at her and lifts her face so she'll look at him "but not as beautiful as you". Lucifer chuckles as she blushes and just kisses her, causing her to freeze before she pulls away "Lu we shouldn't..." she looks at him still completely red before she pulls him
Back into a kiss as he holds her close to himself.

He deepens the kiss a bit wanting more and pins her down, and kisses down to her neck as she flutters her wings loving the way it feels. She wraps her arms around his neck, holding him close to herself, biting her lip. The two were praying that the others won't wake up and catch them.

The next day
Atalie POV
I smile softly as I wake up and stretch as I look for Lucifer why am I doing this? I know that he's not here..I shrug and get off the cloud, walking to the garden to wait for him. I blush softly as I remember the events from last night we kinda did what humans do...we're not allowed to do that but- I snap out of my thoughts as I see him landing right in front of me smiling exclaiming happily "good morning~" before looking around and giving me a quick kiss leaving me shocked for a second not being able to move only causing him to chuckle and take my hand.

I snap out of it and smile brightly as we walk through the gardens "what do you wanna eat?" I look around and see a apple tree "I want apples~" he chuckles "I might start calling you honey crisp " I look up to him "why?" He smiles at me with his beautiful smile "because that's all that you eat" I roll my eyes as I walk there "they're simply my favorite" I grab one and bite into it, smiling at the sweetness as I walk back to him and offer him a bite wich he takes.

As I finish eating I smile at Lucifer mischievously and poke him "got you" before running away laughing as he starts to chase me. I run deeper into the garden to find a hill and turn around to run into other direction only to be run over by Lucifer and we both tumble down the hill while the angels laugh at us. Lucifer hides our face as we're rolling with his wings and kisses me hungrily. I blush brightly as he let's go of me again "are you okay honey crisp?" I nod and get up as he offers me his hand.

As we walk to our spot I look up to him and whisper "Lu? Are we even allowed to do this?" He sits down on the edge and shakes his head no, I quickly sit down next to him "but then why?", "because I want to and honestly...I don't see a problem with it as long no one sees us." I frown a bit and as he starts to caress my cheek "but we don't have to if you don't want" I shake my head no "no. I want it.." he nods as he rubs his thumb over my lip staring at them "I'm glad.."

I smile softly as I realize that he's tempted to kiss me again so I take his hand and lay my head on his shoulder as I intervene my fingers with his and him humming softly to himself. I smile loving his voice.

„But why is loving the other a sin?", "loving isn't a sin...but you can make things out of love that are a sin" I look up to him „like kissing?" he nods „well and other things..." I look at him questioning „let's say body contact.." I nod not really knowing what he means by that.

I just cuddle up to him as he watches over the people and wraps his arm around my waist holding him close. I smile softly „you're comfortable...you are my new pillow" I giggle as I close my eyes, enjoying his presence.

As I slowly start to drift into sleep I feel his arms move but brush it off not thinking anything of it, but immiadly get woken up completely as he starts to tickle me. I squirm as I try to get away from him but he has me tight in his grasp as he keeps tickling my sides. I keep begging for mercy as I try to push him away but he keeps laughing at my attempts "pleasee~ I'll do anything!!" He smiles at me thinking for a second "fine~ kiss me."

I look at him in disbelief and shakes my head no, he smirks "you said anything~" and keeps tickling me. I keep trying to get away but give up "fine!!" I raise my hands in capitulation and shortly look around as he stops and give him a quick kiss "there." He shakes his head no and pulls me into another kiss but really softly and slowly. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me into his lap.

"Lu~ we shouldn't.." I pull away and look at him completely red as I get off his lap, causing him to groan a bit frustrated. I calm down a bit again "and besides. We have the night shift today. It will be just me and you. I'll be yours only~"