~2~

Over the next weeks the two grew closer and Lucifer started to show his feelings towards her  not knowing if she returns them, most of the time the two would just watch humans while talking to each other just like today. The two were on their favorite spot currently watching a couple having a date.

Atalie POV
I watched the two carefully wanting to understand what they are doing as I look closer I get pulled back gently "don't move...I'm trying to braid your hair" I immiadly stop moving and mumble a sorry only to hear a soft chuckle from Lucifer "don't worry I'm almost done" I nod softly as I continue to watch the two "Lu what are those two doing?" He looks over my shoulder looking at them "well they are having a date" I look at him directly facing him "a date?" He nods before he wraps the braid around my head like a crown.

"Humans go on dates with people that they like and love"
"What do they do on dates?"
"Well they go to places together like the park or the beach for example or they go eat in a restaurant" I turn around and look at him "but why? Just to talk or to get to know each other?" He chuckles as he looks at me "well what do you think that we do when we are together?"
"We are always together" I think for a second "are we then always on dates?!" He smiles softly at me and shrugs

Lucifer POV
Yes we are I can clearly see her thinking about this before she shrugs and looks back at the people still watching them completely interested. I smile at her as I pull her into a hug , hoping that she wouldn't pull away wich she gladly didn't.

I hug her close and realize how fragile she really is...the way her skin is so soft and tender or the way she smells like peaches...I close my eyes just enjoying her presence and the warm sun shining on us. Today is really a beautiful day.. I look around as I feel some stares only to see other angel look at us we're not doing anything wrong we're just hugging.. "hey Atalie let's go somewhere else okay?" She nods and turns around to me "can we go into the garden?" I nod smiling anything to get away from those judging stares..." I get up and offer her my hand wich she takes and gets up.

She smiles brightly and sways our arms as we walk to the garden. I just watch her humming happily, feeling really warm in my chest. She walks into the garden where no one else is "you know..you shouldn't care so much about other people.." I look at her as she glances at me "I mean...we did nothing wrong did we?" I shake my head no „so why care ?" She turns to me and hugs me, looking up to me. I hug her back and smile softly and shrug not knowing the answer.

Atalie POV
I look up to him as thoughts are running through my head how did he explain love to me again...feeling warm or my stomach feeling funny..how did he say it?..ah yes. Having butterflies in your stomach...but I can't be in love with him can I? He tilts his head as I stare at him "Lu..can you explain love to me again?" He gaze gets surprised before he smiles again.

"Love is a very strong feeling. The strongest actually..it's very euphoric. once you start to feel it you basically start to feel warm or fuzzy from the inside... you basically love everything about that person even the way that they sleep~" he chuckles and wraps his wings around me "you can even feel really warm around your cheeks and your face gets red, that's when you blush" I hug him tighter still wanting to know more "you would do anything for the person that you love and trust them blindly"

He looks at me in a way I have never seen before and look down feeling again feeling the way I felt when I first saw him. My face is warm... I touch my face realizing that it's my cheeks I'm blushing... "w-well...then I-" he shushes me as he lifts my face so that I face him again "I know you feel what I feel...Atalie I love you"

I look at him in shock not being able to bring out a single word "L-Lu I don't how to reply" I bite my lip softly as I look up to him "I love you too" he smiles brightly and hugs me closer than before.

Third person POV
Atalie stayed in his arms as Lucifer presses his forehead against her while his wings stay around her. She completely relaxes in his grasp feeling right at home being with him.

~Later at Night~
Atalie sighs tiredly as she gets on her own cloud. When she sits down on it she undoes the hair that Lucifer has done for her, she stretches yawning before she lays down, closing her eyes. But as she is about to fall asleep her eyes snap back open as she feels some weight next to her only to see Lucifer "Lu? Do you need something" she slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes only to be pulled back down as he lays down on the cloud too "are we allowed to do this" , "who cares about that" she looks at him as she lays her head down on his chest while he wraps his arms around her "but we can't get caught or we might get in trouble" he nods as he looks Into to the night sky.

He knew that they were sinning but he couldn't care less he only wants to be close to her. She slowly starts to fall asleep as he plays with his hair. As she is completely asleep he gets up to leave not wanting to get caught the next day.