~4~

As the day finished and all the angels went to bed expect for the two love birds who watched the humans over night to make sure they're safe. The two are together on a cloud a bit separated from the others to not wake them.

Atalie hums happily as she just looks at the world under her, she was finally to see everything a bit closer. Lucifer smiles softly at her as he pulls her onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She sways softly "nighttime is so pretty" he nods as he softly kisses her shoulder causing her wings to ruffle out of excitement "Lu I don-" "You said you'll be mine" he mumbled softly against her skin as he keeps kissing it "I just-" he looks at her "we won't get into trouble. Trust me." She looks back at him she kisses him softly "I trust you." He smiles as he starts to kiss back and slides his hand slowly into her hair holding her.

She flutters her wings as he starts to kiss down her neck, biting down every now and then causing her to gasp. Atalie wraps her arms around his neck holding her close. His hand travels down to her butt squeezing it. She lets him do whatever he wanted, liking every second of it. He looks up to her before he turns her around so that her back is leaning onto him. Atalie hides her face in his neck and kisses it softly as his hand touches her thigh giving her goosebumps.

Atalie POV
I look up to him as he touches my thigh he has never touched me there...but he seems completely calm I trust him. I keep kissing his neck and bite into it softly just as he did before to me. My breath hitches as his hands gets closer to my womanhood he notices it and looks down to me "may I?" I look at to him before I nod softly "....yes."

He kisses forehead before he touches my womanhood I hold onto his clothes as a new feeling starts to take all over my body..I've felt it a bit before but not as much as now..I like it. I don't want him to stop. Apparently he could see it and started to rub it more, causing me to flutter my wings. He kisses my neck more as I spread my legs more giving him more access. He keeps going until I make a weird sound. I quickly cover my mouth not knowing what just had happened. Lucifer looks at me grinning "whats the matter~ I loved your little moan" moan? I keep looking at him still processing it before he continues and pulling away my hands from my mouth. I watch his hand go a bit faster causing me to make more of those sounds.

Lucifer POV
Am I even doing this Right?!? I've seen humans do it I keep touching her gently as she holds onto my arm am I hurting her?! I look down to her...she looks like she's liking it..and she's still moaning in that adorable way.. I grin as I rub  her heat a bit faster causing her to squirm quietly. I pull my hand away a bit before I do it again as she lays her head down on my shoulder moaning softly into my ear god I love her moans~

I slip my hand into her underwear and start to touch her directly wanting to hear her more. My free hand travels to her chest and softly massage her breast. I smile as her wings start to flutter and her legs spread a bit more giving me more access. I kiss her cheek as I insert a finger into her, she holds onto my arm biting her lip

Atalie POV
This feels so good~ I feel myself get more excited as he pushes his finger into me keeping it there for a couple seconds before he slowly thrusts it. I slowly loose control of my body as I hold him close to me. My legs tremble a bit as he inserts a second finger and starts to go much faster.

My back starts to arch as I feel a knot form in her stomach "L-Lu~ I feel weird in my stomach" I look up to him still moaning only to see him smiling at me as he keeps going "it's okay just relax honey" I nod quickly as he kisses my forehead. Lucifers fingers keep going until the knot releases and I get goosebumps all over my body as I tremble a bit in pleasure.

I keep reacting that way before I gain control again and look up to Lu who's smiling at me as he pulls out his fingers and licks them off "you taste sweet honey~" I blush and look away from him only for Lucifer grab my face and make me face him grinning.

I smile back a bit and kiss him softly "I love you  Lu" as I said that I could feel him smile against my lips "I love you too~" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck lightly sucking on it "you know honey this is a payback for the hickeys you left on me" my eyes wide as I realize what he's doing "they'll know!!" He chuckles softly and pulls away admiring the marks he left on me "they will already." Lucifer points to his neck where I left some marks too when did I do those.."

Lucifer gets up and offers me his hand and pulls me up as he lets the sun rise "is it morning already?" He nods  as we walk back to the others who are slowly getting up. I get startled as Michael gets in front of us out of no where and looks at my neck

"What have you two been doing?!" I look at the floor playing with my hands "what should we have done?! We did our job." I could tell Michael wasn't buying it but Lucifer kept walking pulling me with him mumbling to himself being obviously angry I walk a bit slower to slow him down too.

Lu looked at me clearly upset and I smile at him softly and pull him into the gardens where no one would bother us "what is the matter?"

"What? I'm sick and tired of him actually from everyone here. They are always judging me...no us!! And I've had it!! Especially Michael..who does he think he is!?!" I just watch him go off being genuinely upset

"Lucifer. Don't take  what they are saying or doing to heart. There will always be people having opinions. You can't change that." I take his hands "you simply have to ignore them. You told me that yourself..didn't you" he only nods his entire body relaxing I pull him into a hug