~9~

Lucifer just woke up in his bed having slept in the other room ever since that night feeling guilty for what had happened the other night. He looks outside only seeing the red sky and sits up as he glances outside seeing all the houses and smiles to himself. Everything is going the way that he wants. A big kingdom for his only queen...the only thing that he needed was a garden simply because he knows how much she loves the one in heaven and he wants her to feel at home and not miss heaven. So he gets up knowing what his plan for today  is.

As he walks into the dining room to eat breakfast he's greeted by Lilith who smiles at him "good morning Lucifer~" he glances at her shortly before he sits down on his place "good morning."  Lucifer starts to brainstorm on how he'll make it look like until he gets interrupted by Liliths voice "so what are our plans today?" He looks at her "our plans?" She nods "well yes of course..we do things together don't we?" He keeps looking at her thinking about it "well.." "Lucifer. As king and queen we should always be seen together or what do you think that the people will think of us when we don't." "What do you want to do then?" She thinks for a second "well we need staff for this place don't we? And I think that there are enough now here to choose from" Lucifer nods softly "...okay" he was annoyed. He sighs as he looks out of the window still eating a bit hating that he has to cancel his plans.

-Timeskip-
Lucifer POV
"Next!!" I glance silently at the next demon walking out of the room and lean onto the armrest of the throne this is a wasted day... I look at Lilith and see her being really invested in finding the right people to take care and protect the palace...we already have a couple but we need obviously more..
My gaze stops at another demon telling us who he is 'bla bla i want to work here because bla bla...' always the same. They all are trying to work here trying to get an easier life. She could have done this herself easily...
"Lucifer. What do you think?" I snap out of my thoughts and glance at her before looking at the demon in front of me "uh yeah sure.." whatever...
I see Lilith roll her eyes a bit who does she think she is? I don't need her. If she keeps crossing my plans I'll get rid of her personally she's lucky that she's is even here...I hope atalie gets here soon...I'll figure something

Third person POV
As Lucifer kept thinking about everything his aura around him got only darker as he got more into his demon form. His claws getting bigger and the snake on his hat getting agitated as well while he tapped his foot on the floor quickly. His wings were completely out as well and he glared at the next demon coming in wich was beyond terrified of the fallen angel. Lilith glances at him a bit shocked too asking herself what has gotten into him before she pays attention to the demon.

Lucifer POV
She's already getting too comfortable in stalked seat...and she's trying to let us look like a couple..I need to stop her I need to get rid of her... I look at her it has to be tonight... I can literally feel my blood boil inside of me and quickly get up as soon as someone said that it was the last one and walk away not wanting to have anything to do with anyone. "Lucifer wait." I clench my jaw as I look at her as she quickly follows me "what's the matter with you? You are acting weird.."  I lift my chin a bit to look her straight in the eyes "who do you think you are?! First of all you cancel my plans wanting to spend time with me making us look a couple!! And then you give some attitude?!"

She looks at me upset but I couldn't care less "Lucifer you need to calm down" "no Lilith. You need to leave!!" I turn around and walk off stomping my feet as I walk off that felt good...

Lilith POV
I cross my arms angrily as I watch him go away who does he think he is telling me what to do and what not to do? I'm just trying to get us an image... I sigh softly trying to calm down as I look around I can't leave...this position is way too good to just loose it...I have to find a way to tie him to me...

I walk around a bit well how will he not leave me?...maybe he has to me marry me...then he'll won't be able to leave me...but he won't marry me just like that...he does not even sleep next to me and the way he acted when we kissed...what's up with that anyways...