~15~

Atalie POV~
I immediately notice the other tense up next to me.. I understand why, she really is intimidating. But she can't be that bad right? Maybe I just have to make the first step. I do my best to hide my fear and smile at her as bright as I can and hold my hand out "hello I'm Atalie, it's a pleasure to meet you~" as I did that I saw her expression only grow darker especially after Lucifer pulled me back and told me that now wasn't the time for that.

"You haven't answered your wife yet." ...wife? I glance at Lucifer as he glared at the woman of which I still don't know the name yet is he married to her? Like forever? Am I destroying everything by being here? I glance at Charlie not sure what's going on in her head now as I hear Lucifer speak up "she's come to see me. We haven't seen each other in a long while"

She huffed „yeah because you despise their kind. So do I. So how dare you let something like that walk into our house without any consequences?!? I want her out. Immediately."

As she refers to me as something I instantly know she's extremely hostile against me. I feel my body almost moving on it's own towards the window I can't stay here...it's not my place to be here if she does not want me here.. I glance at Charlie and see that she's clearly not getting anything that's happen around her I can't do that to her..she does not deserve to suffer so young... as I look away from her I notice Lucifer looking at me.

I notice myself tear up a bit as it was the same expression that he had before he got banned from home. „I can't stay here Lu..." he quickly shook his head no „we can figure something out...I'll  find a way" I feel my heart ache as I look at him being almost desperate for me to stay but I just shake my head no. „You have to be here for them Lu..." before he could say anything else I quickly dashed out of the window and looked around to find my way back home.

As I glanced around I couldn't make anything out as my tears blurred my entire vision. I yelped out loudly as I felt a hand in my shoulder only to see that it was michaels as I turned around. He pulled me into a hug wich I instantly returned sobbing into his chest „you know knead trying to look out for you when we were inside. But I've realized now that it's not your fault for reacting like this...after all you were made for him...but I can't let this happen ever again." I listen to him quietly as I calm down slowly.

Lucifer POV
I stay quiet as I watch her fly off and feel my heart shatter not knowing what is going on inside of her. As I hear Lilith huff I sigh and look at Charlie "hey sugarcube, please go to your room. Okay?" She hesitates for a second as she looks between the two of us before she nods and quickly runs off.

After a while when the two of us know that she's gone I decide to speak up "just what do you think you were doing?" She raises a brow "I was just claiming what's mine." I couldn't help but laugh at her "I never said I'm yours.", "you did." As she speaks up again my laughter dies down a bit and I look at her as she holds her hand in front of my face "see this? The ring you gave is literally proof of it. Not even mention my crown wich was literally your halo at some point" as she spoke her voice kept rising "and even if you were to get me out. That little home wrecker won't be coming back anyways!! Especially after she saw what you are now."

After she said that there was silence but I was beyond fuming now. I literally can feel my hands twitch as I look at her "that little home wrecker as you like to call her is literally the reason why I even made this place. Not because of you..the only reason you are standing here alive is because of Charlie other wise I would have killed a long time ago." As I speak in a totally calm voice I can see the color I'm her face leave "now that I know that she is still alive I will do anything in my power to get her back to me. Even if means that I would start a war with heaven."

After I dropped that I walk off to the window to see if she's still there but notice that she is gone I wil get her back to me. Even if it meant to
Start at zero again.