~11~

Lucifer POV
I look at my creator quietly as I look for the right words to start talking to him as I looks around a bit I see Mila showing up later than the rest. It was hard to get a word out when all the angels in heaven are staring down at you like you are a disappointment. I keep looking around desperately where is she... "atalie is not here." I look at him did he get rid of her?! He wouldn't do that...but he did get rid of me as well...but she's not there...did he erase her completely?!?

I slowly feel the anger bubbling up in me again she's gone...I came up here and don't even get to see her?! I take a deep breath I need to get over with this.. „I'm here because I need your help." he thinks for a second before nodding softly „with what?"

„Father!! You can't just help him!!" I glance at Michael who's walking up to him „he did betray you!! He is not doing any good with place that he invaded" my creator doesn't seem to be bothered by his words so I decide to be not either wich causes Michael to get frustrated and glare at me even more. „I have a problem with overpopulation...and maybe you could help me with keeping the numbers a bit lower than they are now"

He looks at me thinking before he speaks up again „what do you have in mind?" should I really say it in front of everyone? Well why am worried about what they think of me anyways...they are judging me already „maybe cleanse hell once a year." As I say it I hear many gasps until on of my siblings speaks up "don't you care about your people?" And I shake my head no "you can't safe them anyways...they are helpless"

After I said that a lot of commotion happened until he spoke up again „fine." wich caused everything to be quiet again and all of them to look at him in shock „what Lucifer said is true...they are helpless there...so we will stop their suffering"

I raise my brow a bit as he said that wow. Way to not make me look like a villain.... Michael chimes in again „and who will go down there to that place to take care of it" my creator smiles at him „the person who asks that question" i roll my eyes wanting anyone but him there and just wait for Michael to protest.

As I don't hear his voice I look at him seeing him smirk at me darkly „sure thing father~" oh for fucks sake...he'll be after me. Father just gave him the chance to do so every year...

He looks at Michael "I want you to train every single angel here to be ready to do what has to be done...and you Lucifer.." I look at him "I'm sad that you decided to go down that path but I'm glad that you came here for some advice"

He's still talking down to me...as if he has such a big effect on me...I hate him I just shrug and turn around to leave again and as I do I can't help but to go back to think about her...I really hope she didn't die in any pain..she shouldn't have been punished for my mistakes

As I get to my gates I look at the place I've created and sigh this place has no purpose anymore...she's gone..I walk back to my palace feeling how my last hope just vanished. As I get inside I see Lilith come up to me, probably to know what the results are but I quickly walk past her I don't want to talk or see anyone at the moment

As I get to the bedroom I lock it behind and start to feel how my shoulders get heavy just like the second before I fell. As I let myself fall onto the bed I notice my view get blurry and tears streaming down my face I have nothing and no one left anymore...so what's the point? I wipe away my tears and look out of the window seeing the magenta sky

who am I kidding. She wouldn't like it here anyways... the only person who I can make proud or happy will be my child...and she would want me to be a good father towards it. It won't have to worry and never feel sadness, anger or fear...just like her.

I smile to myself bittersweetly as I found a other purpose in life and get up before looking at the mirror to fix my clothes and to make sure that no one can see that I've cried and walk out of the room to meet Lilith immediately speaking up "he agreed to it and the angels will take over the task"

She nods softly "on what day?" I shrug as I look at her stomach "how long until it's here?" She smiles softly " a month lu" I feel my eye twitch a bit as she calls me  with that petname again before nodding a bit a month...a month?! I look at her the room isn't prepared yet!!!

I quickly walks to the room right next to ours and go inside "this will be the best nursery ever seen ~" I smile to myself as I start to summon furniture and some decoration and just start to decorate humming a bit already making plans in what I'll do with the child and start to brainstorm some names