My guardian Angel Part 2

Charlie was outside playing In the garden like her mother told her to because her and her father were busy because of today's extermination. She was singing happily some nonsense she made up from a song her father taught her because she kept adding her own words, causing her to laugh at herself thinking it's funny.

As she stood there picking up flowers to make her father and her mother some flower crowns but she kept struggling with it not being able to do it. Causing her to stop singing wanting completely to concentrate on making them.

Atalie POV
I looked around as I got to the castle seeing a big green garden and smiled to myself as I went there and looked around excitedly it looks exactly like home here...as I hear a small humming noise quickly hide into the biggest tree there and look around to see the source of the singing and saw a small back from a blonde girl.

I leaned at a tree branch as I heard her singing and laughing as she sung some familiar songs to me causing me to hum along with her. I saw her trying to braid some flowers together but she struggled a lot when her tiny hands made it hard for her. Maybe I can help her with that~ ...I can't- I'm not allowed to talk with anyone here...but she doesn't seem dangerous to me...and no one will know right?

"Hello Iam Charlie!" I get startled as suddenly Iam faced with the girl right in front of me and almost fall off the tree but I held myself up in the last second. She kept smiling brightly at me "you are super pretty!! And when did you get here? I've never seen you here are you new?"

I look at her a bit overwhelmed after I noticed her facial features that completely looked like Lucifers wich caused her to be even more confused "I-I..." when she spoke up the other seemed like she would get even more excited.

She looks just like him...but it can't be right? No...he's not here. The others would have told me... I take a deep breath and softly smile back at her "no Iam not from here at all..." when I said that she looked at her thinking for a second "are you from heaven?! My daddy told me about it you people are called...." I smile at her a bit more "angels." She nods quickly "that's the word. Every time I can't sleep he tells me about that place. I want to go there sometime.." I nod softly as I listened to her even her small mannerisms are like his...

She kept talking about everything she knew about heaven "he even told me about guardian angels watching over some people...like you did before with me!! Are you my guardian Angel?" When she said that I looked at her a bit conflicted on what I should say I would lie to her technically...but I don't want to make her sad as well "yes Iam"

When I said that she started squirming happily "I have a guardian angel!!" She smiled before she hugged me causing me to freeze when she let go of me again she held her flowers to me "I need help with those...do you know how to make crowns?" I nodded softly as I took them and started to make them, stacking them on her head as got done with them.

After I got done she was giggling happily until I noticed that the day was almost done and I had to go back "Charlie...I have to go now" she nodded softly "is your dad waiting for you to get inside?" When she said that I laughed softly before I nodded "yeah." As I say that I get up and pick her up as well to drop her off in the floor so she wouldn't hurt herself when she would climb down the tree.

"Goodbye Charlie." I smiled at her as she nodded softly "goodbye my guardian Angel" I gave her another small smile before I took off going back to meet up with my siblings.

Third person POV
Just when Atalie left got Charlie called by her father and she ran inside completely exited and held out his flower crown "for you daddy!!" He smiled softly and took it "thank you~ oh wow. They look really good." She nods proudly "of course they do. My very own guardian Angel helped me with the" he nodded smiling until it hit him the his daughter just told him that she basically was around an Angel "Charlotte what-" when he looked again she was already gone probably going to her mom.

Lucifer looked back at the crown thinking about what Angel would do help her doing that because all of them disapproved of him and most likely of her as well. He decided to ask her later when he brought her to bed not wanting to make her feel like she did something wrong.

-timeskip brought you by the cinnamonroll that Charlie is-

Lucifer POV
As I carried her to the bed she was basically sleeping on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile at her. After I put her to bed I ruffled her hair "hey sugar. How does your guardian Angel look like?" She yawned softly and mumbled a small 'pretty' before she fell asleep.

I chuckled softly "of course you'd say something like that.." I then turned on her nightlight before I left her bedroom still breaking my head on who it could have been