~7~

The moment she bit into the her eyes widen as she gets overwhelmed by everything. Lilith drops the Apple causing Lucifer to look at her smiling as he patiently waits for her to come back to her senses. After a couple of seconds she gasps for air and quickly put her hands on his chest as if she's holding her heart from falling out „w-what did just happen?!" she looks around trying to calm down again before she realizes that she isn't wearing any clothes and covers herself up with her hands, turning red as she looks at him only causing him to chuckle „I guess it worked...".

Lucifer POV
It worked...he truly has no say in this place..maybe I can do more than that. Maybe i  can even create...i close my eyes as I start to concentrate myself to make her some clothes. I open my eyes again as I feel something slightly brush off my fingertips and see her in a black dress. I clasp my hands as I looks at it admiring it „it's a really nice dress~" she looks at me comfortable again and nods as I look looks around grinning what else can I do... I pick up a stick and turn it into a cane and open my mouth in excitement before i tap it on the floor,  I hold onto the cane tightly as the floor starts to tremble and look around not knowing what is happening. But as a building starts to raise from the ground I can't break my gaze from it I smile brightly at my own castle my castle for my kingdom for my land

Third POV
Lucifer turns around and smiles brightly at Lilith „welcome home~" he grins as he turns around and goes to the front door opening them and walks inside with Lilith following him. As he looks inside he sees two thrones and walks up to them before sitting on it and gesturing her to sit down next to him „isn't this nice?" she nods as she sits down „we'll be the king and the queen of this place~" he takes off his halo and looks at it as it turns black and gets thorns. Lucifer turns to her and puts it on her head as a crown „we will rule this place together and make this the greatest place." he smiles at her and she smiles back „id love to do that Lucifer" he smiles at her "it won't take long until we have some people...this will get interesting..."

Lucifer POV
We will only rule together until I get my actual queen down here...I want this place to be ready for her when she gets here as long as that Lilith can warm up her place

Time skip to a couple weeks later

He looks down from the balcony as Lilith is on their bed waiting for him to go to bed. He knew it this place will be greater than heaven. In less than week there were many sinners here already. He watches them a bit as they are busy building up their own houses until Lilith speaks up "Lu? Are you coming?" He turns around as he walks inside "what did you call me?"

Lucifer POV
She looks at me "Lu." ...Lu..she always called he Lu...how is she doing..she must be lonely now.. as I'm a bit lost in thoughts I slowly walk towards my bed side and sit down on it. She keeps looking at me as I lay down and glance back at her causing her to speak up again "why do you always lay so far away from me?"
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Aren't you cold?" I sigh softly "I've been cold since I fell.." I look at the ceiling until she grabs my arm and pulls me close to her "I'll warm you up again" I keep looking at her not knowing how to react as she wraps her arms around me. She smiles down at me "isn't it better now?" I just look at her not being able to respond

Third person POV
Lilith keeps smiling softly as she leans down and kisses Lucifer carefully causing his eyes to wide a bit before he kisses back, not really knowing what he's doing. After a couple of seconds he breaks the kiss and backs off shaking his head causing for Lilith to be worried "what's the matter Lu?" "Don't call me Lu!!" She frowns a bit as she see that he's clearly in distress. "I can't sleep here..." he quickly gets up and leaves the bedroom going to a free one not too far away and sits on the bed.

Lucifer POV
"This isn't right!! I don't like her that!" I don't like her like that...I only like Atalie no one else!! Anything else doesn't feels right.. I stop for a second as I realize that I have been walking up and down the room and sight trying to calm down. Does Lilith actually think that we're more than acquaintances? I don't want anything from her..I need to distance myself from her... I sit on the bed and lay down after a couple of seconds maybe getting her here was a huge mistake I close my eyes as they start to feel heavy.

Authors note

Hello hello hello
I'm back ^^ and I'm sorry that I took longer than I said last time but I was having a massive writers block.. i still have one but I tried to get a chapter out to not let you guys wait. But I think it might take some time before I get an new out simply because I can't think of anything.

But maybe you guys have some ideas that could give me some inspiration and if yes let me know~

Not too Lang ago I took muse some time to draw Atalie so that you guys can have a better idea of her. It's not my best but I hope you like it

  It's not my best but I hope you like it