When she has a nightmare

It was quiet in the entire palace and the only light shining into the bedroom of Lucifer and Lilith was the moonlight as the two slept quietly beside each other wich both backs turned to each other.

It's was warm...not in the unpleasant type. But the way when the subs warmed up your skin when you were outside. The air felt fresh and he himself felt light..Lucifer could hear the laughter of two people and looked to his right where the sound came from.

There he saw Atalie smiling softly at a child on her lap wich he recognized as Charlotte talking to her in her small excited way "today daddy and I had a tea party and I was allowed to dress him up~" Atalie nodded softly as she listened to the little one "did you make him look beautiful?" To that Charlotte giggled and nodded "yes!! I even gave him my favorite crown~" When she said that other smiled "ooh~ he must have looked like a real princess hm? So what did you two eat?"

As Charlotte started to tell her what they ate Lucifer couldn't help but feel a lump form in his throat as tears started to form in his eyes. As he started to cry Atalies gaze met him and she tilted her head "why are you crying Lu?" When he saw her face completely it completely hit him he started to cry more "because you aren't real..." he then saw Charlie crying too as she called him

He then woke up directly looking at Charlie as she stood in front of him with tears rolling down her rosy cheeks "daddy...I had a bad dream..." when she said that he slowly sat up and pulled her into his lap and hugged her close as she started to slowly calm down again "come on let's go to your room.."

He then got up carrying her on his arm as he held onto him as if her life depended on it and rested her head on his shoulder as she was still tired. When he got Into her room he opened the curtains to let some more light in as he laid down on her bed with her still keeping her close to him.

As she got comfortable next to him he covered her with a blanket before he started to talk completely catching her attention "there was once a beautiful place. Prettier than any palace or garden anyone has been and there live many different people but there was one particular one who stood out from all the others there with her beauty and her kindness...she would always watch over humans and make sure that would be doing well and wouldn't get hurt"

"Daddy what is That Place called?" He looked at her thinking shortly "it's called heaven my dear.."
She nodded to that repeating it softly to herself "I like that place.." he only nodded to that statement and continued to talk "she was the most beautiful being and always made sure people around her were well and looked after" as he talked he saw Lilith walk into the room and stopped talking immediately.

She smiled at the two who looked like children having a sleepover "oh please continue I want to hear it too" he only shook his head no and gave Charlie a kiss on the forehead "try sleep again okay sugar cube?" She nodded softly and snuggled into her blanket as the two adults left her room.

"So who were you talking about lu?" He shook his head no softly "it's not important...I just made things up." He then walked back into their bedroom with the other following behind