Chapter 20

PamelaFox: Today is the day

1,300,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

It is the day of the Royal Rumble and since I already declared myself, I will be entering at number 15. This is a monumental moment in history and I am privileged to be apart of it.

By entering how way through the rumble, I will have time to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the women left in the ring. I overheard Hunter talking about some of the women from NXT who will be entering so I'm prepared to go to war.

I was hoping to debut a new theme song (since y'all hate it) but Vince told me that it would only confuse the audience so it will be changed at a later stage. After tonight, I will be developing my character and Vince will give me an actual storyline.

For the most part I have been bouncing between Smackdown and Raw, fighting whoever was willing but now I'm just ready to have a story.

Like most of the female wrestlers, we have all gotten glammed up and we're just trying to calm our nerves since we will be performing infront of a fairly large crowd. History is being made tonight and we don't want to tossed out as soon as we enter.

The second the match begins with Becky and Sasha, we are all glued to the screens waiting for our turn. As the match progresses, I notice my husband approaching me so I run over to him before throwing my arms around him.

 As the match progresses, I notice my husband approaching me so I run over to him before throwing my arms around him

"I missed you." I press my lips against his.

Our lips stay locked in a passionate clinch for a couple of minutes before the women cheering at us makes us pull apart.

"Let's talk." Joe tells me before looking back at the women. "Good luck and congratulations to you all. You're all making history tonight and I can't wait to see you all show why you deserve this."

"Thanks Roman." A bunch of them call out before turning back to face the screens. 

Not everyone is here, they've all kind of scattered around so I don't know who will exactly be participating in the match.