Chapter 28

RomanReigns: Big Bear Lake with my favorite person

1,300,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Rena understands that my marriage has been on the rocks lately so she decided to watch the kids for the afternoon and take them to the zoo while I spend some time with my husband. If I still need some time with Joe then Rena and Brock will take them all to the Alpine Slide at Magic Mountains which should be really exciting for the kids.

I thought about doing another hike but I found out that they have this sky chair so I thought that would be a really cool experience. With the sky chair you can do a journey there and back or you can do the one trip then hike back. I didn't know how long the journey would be so I settled on a two way trip.

"Oh shit." Joe lets out a laugh as he glances over at me as the journey begins. "How high does this thing get?"

"Like eight thousand feet." I say calmly as if it's not that high but in reality, I'm not prepared to be that high off the ground. Many things can go wrong and it may only be a mile long but I've watched Frozen so I'm just praying that there will be no electrical problems.

"The guy said that the ride is only fifteen minutes long." Joe shrugs his shoulders, "So we have about half an hour to enjoy the view." 

Joe pulls his phone up and quickly takes a selfie of us before putting his phone away in his pocket.

I take a deep breath, "Are you satisfied with our marriage?"

"What do you mean?" Joe asks as he slips his arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on his. 

"Are you happy with the progress that we have made with our relationship?" I lick my lips

"Are you happy with the progress that we have made with our relationship?" I lick my lips. "I guess what I'm trying to ask is if whether if you're satisfied emotionally, mentally and sexually?"

I have never been insecure because I know what I am worth and my parents raised me to believe in myself. I was sexualised quite young but I also made it a priority to showcase my intelligence and my talents.