Chapter 17

PamelaFox: Soulmates @TrishStratus 

2,000,000 likes ~ 23,000 comments

---

We are working in Philadelphia today so we have left the kids with my parents. Since the holidays are coming up soon, I am hoping that we can bring our kids along so that they can see what we do and meet the other superstars.

It's only two but I'm not scheduled to have a match until seven so I have time to kill. Since coming back from my injury, I haven't spent any time with the other wrestlers. I only come in for work then I leave since everything still feels foreign to me. I was away for almost a year and things have changed since I've been gone.

Since we are out of town, instead of staying at the hotel, I decided to head backstage with Trish.

"It's so crazy to see you dressed down like this." Trish winks at me and I slightly nudge her. "I'm so used to your newfound sex appeal."

"Same with you."

"Pamela, Trish

"Pamela, Trish." Natalya walks over to us. "Let's make an instagram."

"Ok." I watch as she pulls her phone up. 

Trish rests her head on Natalya's shoulder and I do the same on the other side. I smile into the camera until I realise that Natalya is recording so I playfully roll my eyes before flicking my tongue out.

"Natty." Trish whines as she flips her hair to the side. "You're lucky that I look good."

"You always look good." Natalya responds before kissing Trish' cheek.

"I never use my instagram stories." I tell Natalya and she gasps.

"We have to do one with a filter." Trish chuckles as she pulls us to the side so that a member of the production team can walk by. 

Natty goes onto Snapchat and pulls up a cat filter.

Once she starts filming, I decide to make a confession. "Natty, I don't like cats."