Chapter 32

The WWE Hall of Fame is something that I always look forward to but it was never an event that Rena ever attended. I tried to get her to bring me as a date when she first started out in WWE but she quickly shut down that idea.

I have attended almost all of them since I started wrestling for the company with the only ones I've missed being during my pregnancies which were not of public knowledge. Joe and I have attended three times as a couple but it's usually a thing where we pose alone then meet when it's time to watch the ceremony.

Tonight we are attending as eachother's date which is quite exciting as it gives us a chance to prove to the world that we are the IT couple of WWE. I have been in the industry far longer than Joe has so I was the one to introduce him to a lot of the wrestlers from the Ruthless Agression era so it will be nice to see my old friends.

"Roman Reigns and Pamela Fox."

Joe holds out his hand to me and I smile while placing my hand in his as we walk towards the backdrop. All eyes are on us as we find the perfect spot on the carpet before posing like we practiced a hundred times at home.

"You look sexy." Joe comments as I place my left hand on his stomach and I smile up at him. "Why don't we skip the ce-"

"Joe." I try not to laugh while leaning up to kiss his jaw. "You'll have me all to yourself once we're done here."

"I better

"I better." Joe surprises me by resting his hand on my bum which is something that he doesn't usually do in public settings. He is the more conservative one when it comes down to PDA and I am often only able to get a small kiss out of him.

"Are we getting some attitude over here?" I teasingly ask while turning my body to face him and he grips my bum with both hands.

"We're getting some ruthless agression." The next few moments are very unlike us as Joe tongues me down infront of the cameras and our peers who are cheering us on. Our hands never stray away from eachother's bodies from that moment on and it takes everything in me not to drop to my knees infront of him once we are seated in the stadium.

A warning was issued to us prior to the show starting and Vince made it perfectly clear that this was not the AVN awards which had us cackling.

"The decision to retire is never an easy one because we always feel as if there was one last match that we could have had or that there might be something new that we could do." Shawn Michaels states while looking around at everyone. "Times change and people evolve so there's always something new just waiting around the corner and when those retired hear about it..."

Everyone starts to laugh as he pulls a series of faces.

"We want back in." He finishes before chuckling himself. "We want back in and that can't always be the case for a multitude of reasons. One being that there is nothing left to prove and I think that we owe ourselves more grace for that because we have done the best that we physically could do. People have retired due to old age, injuries and simply losing their passion for the sport that we all know and love."