Chapter 3

Posted 10 seconds ago 

Pamela: Interview w/ WWE, tune in now

399 likes ~ 12 comments

---

"Today we are joined by the gorgeous Pamela Fox." Renee Young says and I smile at her as our interview is being filmed for WWE.

"Thank you for having me."

"It's my pleasure

"It's my pleasure." Renee smiles at me, "First of all I just want to say a huge congratulations on your unexpected return."

"It was unexpected." I lightly chuckle as I uncross my legs.

"How do you do it?" Renee asks and I give her a confused look. "Juggle being a mom, a new wife and a professional wrestler."

"Being a wife is easy because Joe is perfect and we've been together for such a long time that having this title doesn't make a huge difference to us."  I put my hands on the table. "Being a mother is a whole separate thing because I need to be able to make smart decisions when I wrestle. Everything that I do in WWE impacts my home life somehow, whether it be having an injury or being booked for the tour."

"Speaking of injury. How did this injury impact your life?" Renee asks and I give her a faint smile. "You literally went ghost and we would only receive updates from WWE."

"Spinal injury is a major deal because it is a make or break on whether I can walk again or not. I was left unable to walk for about 5 months, I was in a wheelchair and I hated it because I had to ask for help." I sigh, "I went from being able to do everything and to barely being able to do anything. I have two young children and it hurt me knowing that I couldn't go out to the funfair with them or even go to the park to play with them. It was very tough for them too because they have never seen me in that state but thankfully, I am mostly recovered."

I give her a look, indicating that I'm not going to talk about this any longer.

"With both Joe and you being full time wrestlers..." She quickly looks down at her notes. "How does that work with the children?"

"It is hard having children under 16 and also being travelling wrestlers. When the kids are off school we take them on the road with us but if they are still in school then our parents will watch the kids or they would stay with Rena." I respond.

"Prior to you making the announcement that you are married, nobody outside knew that you both had children." We both laugh because it's true.

"I only posted about the children after the announcement was made, there was speculation due to Joe and I being spotted out with kids but there was no official statement made." I state with a shrug. "We are private with our lives because the children are so young. We are adults and we go through crazy storylines while on the show that we receive so much attention. Our children don't subject themselves to that so I don't want them receiving the same type of attention."

"That's understandable and we all commend you on doing such an awesome job at maintaining that privacy and raising your children, the way you see fit." I thank Renee. "Now that you have returned, is there a possibility that the glamazon Sable will return?"

"I hope so." I squeal. "I would love if my sister returned to wrestling, I'm still trying to convince her."

We then begin going through fan questions and addressing rumours before ending the interview.

---

I take off my sweater and wrap it around my waist as I approach Joe who looks yummy as always.

"Hey babe." He says as he pulls me close, I wrap my arms around his neck. "How did you interview go?"

"It went well." I say as I pull him in for a kiss which he gladly accepts. His hands travel down my sides before sliding underneath my sweater and squeezing my butt.

"It's a family show." Trinity interrupts us as she pulls me away from Joe. "Keep it PG."

"Trin." I whine as she pulls me close to her. "I haven't seen my husband all day."

"And I haven't seen you all week." She retorts and I raise a brow at her.

"Fair enough."

"Bitch, I missed you so much." She says as we give eachother a big ole sister hug, "You didn't tell me that you were coming back."

"Surprise." I say in a husky tone and she gives me a squeeze before pulling away.

"You absolutely slayed in that dress." She says while giving me a appreciative look which makes me blush.

"She did look really beautiful." Joe says as he hugs me from behind. "I heard that you're still trending."

I laugh a little at this.

"I know, Carmen keeps me updated on all things social media." I state as we watch as a bunch of wrestlers walk into the hall. As they spot me, a bunch of them walk to me to congratulate me on my return. Others who are not close to me just smile at me before carrying on with their day.

I spot a certain purple haired girl walking into the hall with a championship belt around her waist. I raise a brow before stepping to take a step forward, only to be pulled back by Joe who tries to manoeuvre me out of the way.

"Oh shit." Trinity curses.

"Pamela is back." I hear someone mutter and I glare as Mercy looks in my direction. 

"Pamela." She says my name as she starts to walk over to me. All the other superstars tense up as they watch us, Joe pulls my hand behind my back. "I've been trying to get through to you."

I don't say anything as I wait for her to get closer.

"I really just wanted to apolog---" She doesn't get to finish her sentence as I headbutt her hard, it was hard enough to have me wince in pain. "Ouch."

I struggle to get out of Joe's grip so I use my legs to kick at her until other superstars intervene, putting the space between us. 

"You stupid bitch, I couldn't walk because of you." I seethe as I try to get at her but Joe keeps holding me back.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" Mercy tries to plead but I let out a yell of frustration.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream. "WITH YOUR STUPID BOTCHES! I WAS PARALYSED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Joe covers my mouth and tells me that it's enough as he starts dragging me away from the scene where everyone is looking around in surprise.