Chapter 12

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

PamelaFox: Great Press Day today. Hope you guys are liking the new and improved Pamela Fox.

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,290 comments

---

After my big win at the TLC match, Joe and I did a week long press week with WWE. I've been with WWE for the longest time and I have never done as much press as we did this past week. We were on the Ellen Show, The Real, Live with Kelly and Ryan, The View, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and so much more. That's not even counting the radio interviews that we did. 

It was all to gear up for Summerslam which is about to be epic. We brought our children with us during the press tour since it was in the states and we kept them backstage so that people wouldn't catch a glimpse of them.

We went on the press tour with Hunter, Stephanie, Charlotte Flair and Seth Rollins. It was nice to also spend some time with them since I genuinely like them as individuals. Hunter and I actually had a match together back in the day when women were allowed to fight men which was pretty epic. I've even had a little one on one with Stephanie in the past and I always love to see the way we have evolved.  

"I can't believe that we did all that press

"I can't believe that we did all that press." I say with a yawn as I cuddle our son, Tai to my chest. "I've never been on that many shows in just a week."

Joe chuckles as he reminisces on my crazy morning routine. "Our mornings were pretty crazy though."

"They really were." I smile softly as I stroke Talia's hair. The kids are currently sleeping since we just got done watching a movie with them. I wanted them to take this nap since we are going out to dinner later on with the Fatu's and my sisters.

"I love you." I smile at Joe's words.

"I love you too, Joseph." He places his hand over mine and gives it a small squeeze.

"You're so beautiful and I am so blessed to not only have you as my wife but as the mother to my children." He gives me a sincere look and I bite the inside of my cheek. "I know that we haven't been as close as we used to be but I really want us to work. I'm sorry for talking to Galina behind your back, that was wrong of me and you didn't deserve that. I really appreciate you."