Chapter 25

PamelaFox: It has been almost two years since I have last seen these lovely women so reuniting with them last night was so sweet

3,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

I am currently shooting Total Divas at work which I am so happy about since I have been filmed way too many times with my family. I did not sign up to have my family on camera the whole time so I did complain to the producers and I had to read my contract out to me.

"Hey Pamela." A passing crew member calls out and I smile at them.

My smile grows wider once I spot my favorite blonde walking into the building.

"TRISH!" I scream her name and she jumps in surprise.

"Pamela." She locks eyes with me before placing her hand on her chest, "You scared the shit out of me."

Considering that we are still a few feet away from eachother, I dramatically flip my hair to the side and she does the same.

I point at her before we start doing the slow mo Baywatch run towards eachother. A few crew members stop to laugh at our dramatic antics but I know that our chest area is getting a lot of attention.

I jump into Trish' arms and she spins us around for a moment.

"Trish." I cup her face once she sets me down and I peck her lips, "It's been so long since we last saw eachother."

She nods her head, "I've been working on a new movie which is why I haven't been at work as much

She nods her head, "I've been working on a new movie which is why I haven't been at work as much." 

"Wait, what?" My eyes widen in disbelief, "Congratulations baby."

"Thanks." Trish pulls a face as she adjusts her hair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask as we start walking towards the women's locker room. "We could have flew up to Vegas to celebrate."

She laughs at my words, "I wish but I wanted to keep it on the down low. You know how people get around here when you mention that you're shooting a movie."