Chapter 30

Wrassle101: History was made as #PamelaFox and #Sable faced off against eachother in an I QUIT match

Wrassle101: History was made as #PamelaFox and #Sable faced off against eachother in an I QUIT match. The sisters faced off in a ten minute match which left fans feeling hyped as the sisters went hard at eachother. Pamela left the stadium in a gurney after she lost consciousness following her win which appeared to be as a result of her landing on her neck while performing a moonsault.

20,000 likes ~ 1,200 comments

---

Waking up in the hospital after losing consciousness post victory was the worst as the adrenaline had worn off so I felt the full affects of my injuries. The pain that I felt was so unbearable that my mother was forced to take the children home as I started begging for pain relief.

I was taken in for an emergency surgery to supposedly move a disk back in place since it had shifted. Going through spinal surgery was terrifying which is why I'm happy that Joe left the stadium to be at my side. We may have had our issues surrounding his former partner but he really is my rock and waking up to him will always mean the world to me.

"How did it go?" Rena holds onto my hand, giving it a squeeze every other second. "Are you going to be out of action?"

"Only a couple of weeks." I sniffle while running my hand through my hair. "They're going to do a follow up at the end of the week to see how I'm healing before giving me an actual timeline but the surgery went well."

Rena starts crying, "I thought I lost you."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I laugh a little while looking around around for my husband who instantly comes to my side. "The kids?"

"Talia and Tai are doing fine." Joe pecks my lips. "They just want their momma to recover so let's focus on you getting better."

Silence falls between us for a long while as we process everything that went on and a part of me feels bad that Rena did not get to celebrate the match. I definitely need to make it up to her once I'm discharged from the hospital.

Brock enters the room with a bag filled with delicious smelling food and some flowers that look as if they've been picked from the hospital gardens.

"You gave us all a fright there, champ." Brock chuckles as he sets the bag of food and flowers down on the table. "Happy to see you alive and well."

"Thanks." I smile weakly at him. "How does my face look?"

Brock snorts while looking at the other people in the room, "Why you asking me?"

"You're the only one who will tell me the truth." I say while glancing over at my sister who pinches my arm. "Ouch, I just had surgery."

"On your spine." She sticks her tongue out before smiling sadly. "You look beautiful."

I turn to my brother in law, "Brock?"

"Joe?" Brock looks at my husband who smiles at me.

"You look fine, Pam." Joe gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Refreshed."