Chapter 23

Since Talia spilled the beans on visiting a 'castle', Joe grilled my ass on it once we got home and I was forced to admit that I went house-hunting.

It lead to us getting into a huge argument last night but today I am hoping that we can talk it out. I do understand why Joe is upset because I did this the last time, I bought this house without his knowledge and we really got into it.

We make quite a lot of money from WWE and endorsements so I want us to be better when we were. This house is amazing but we have the finances to buy a bigger and better home for our family.

"Joe." I cross my arms as we find ourselves a corner to stand at. "We have been making so much money and I want us to upgrade. There is nothing wrong with moving to a bigger and better home."

He purses his lips at me, "I didn't even want to move into our current home so I don't know why you want us to move again. The house that we have is bigger than we need and there is more than enough room to do whatever it is that you want."

"So

"So." I shrug my shoulders. "I don't see that place as being our forever home and I lowkey want to be closer to our family."

"Pam..." Joe sighs as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it but I want you to consider moving." I kiss his jaw. "Talia loved the places that we visited and we would be a lot closer to both of our families."

"You shouldn't have taken her without consulting me." Joe mumbles as I continue to kiss his jaw. "Just send me everything that you have and I'll look over it."

"That's my man." I smile up at him and he rolls his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." I hear somebody cheer as we share a passionate kiss. "You have a match starting soon, you need to get going."

"Slap my bum for good luck."

"I'll go one step further." Joe places his hands on my bum before giving it a squeeze. "Have a good match."

We share another kiss before I start making my way to gorilla. I'm facing off against Mandy Rose which is cute since we haven't really gotten around to having televised matches. We faced off once during an in house show and the fans seemed to love it but WWE never pushed for a feud or alliance.

"PAMELA FOX!"

I climb up onto the turnbuckle and throw my arms up into my signature pose. Back in the day, these were the moments that I lived for but now all the wrestlers just stand there and trash talk eachother.

WWE has lost its way but I'm hoping to bring some of the edge back.

The second that the match begins, Mandy and I are on eachother like it's the golden era. The chemistry between us is through the roof and the interaction from the WWE universe makes me smile.

If WWE pushes a feud between us, it could be one of the best to come out of the women's division. I know that we would draw ratings based on our looks alone and we could show the fans that we are more than just pretty blondes. 

After delivering a big boot to Mandy, I let out a primal scream while throwing my arms up in air. The WWE universe react to this so I decide to play up my character by walking around the ring in an arrogant manner. 

Once I near the announcers section, I spot a familiar face in the crowd behind them. I scrunch my face up as I try to confirm if they are who I really think the are.

It's Galina!

Remembering that I'm still in a match, I turn back only to get punched in the face for real. My left cheek starts tingling as I stare back at Mandy who tries to mask her shock, consumed by anger I push her down.

"What is Pamela Fox thinking?"

I jump ontop of Mandy and I start delivering forearm after forearm as she tries to block the blows.

My mind is solely focused on Galina who is yet again popping up where she isn't needed. Right now, I have the chance to show her that I am not the one to be messed with and I will fuck her up.

I continue to pound Mandy until I get tired and I stand to my feet. Mandy lets out a groan as she sits up only for me to deliver the natural selection on her. 

I don't pin her as I want to Galina to see the real Pamela Fox. I grab Mandy by the hair and I pull her up right enough for me to haul her up into the air.

Paying homage to the late Chyna, I hold Mandy up in the air with all my strength and might.

"WHO IS THIS AND WHAT HAS SHE DONE WITH PAMELA FOX?"

I let out another primal scream but this one comes from the gut and a smirk forms on my lips as I lock eyes with Galina. 

"This is for you." I mouth to her before letting Mandy go.

---

Most of the staff stare at me in amazement as I storm into gorilla with a scowl on my face. I can't even pretend to be happy with my win because Galina is still in my mind. I just don't understand why she is here because I'm pretty sure that we made our point clear.

We don't want her around.

Stephanie follows me into the corridors.

"Pamela Fox." I stop walking out of respect for my boss. "That aggression was everything that we didn't know we needed."

"Ok" I mumble as I resume walking, in hopes of finding my husband.

"After seeing that new side of you, I want you to bring that level of aggression into your faction with Trish and Joe." Stephanie continues.

"That's great, Steph." I narrow my eyes at the sight of my husband who is walking in my direction. "I'll catch up with you later."

"Oh, ok."

As much as I don't want to release my newfound anger at Joe, I need some answer.

"Pam--"

I cut him off, "What the fuck is Galina doing here?"

"Wait what?" He looks at me in disbelief as I pull him to the side. "Galina's here?"

There is something in his voice that makes me look twice at him. I have known Joe for a decade now and I would like to believe that I know him well enough to read him. The question that he just asked seemed false, it feels as if he already knew.

"Did you know that she was coming?" I ask as I cross my arms together.

Instead of responding, Joe looks away from me and I scoff as I take a step back.

"You're a fool." I laugh bitterly. "Are you actually kidding me?"

"It's not that deep."

My eyes widen in surprise, "This woman has been trying to break us up and you're telling me that it's not that deep. Why the fuck do you still have contact with her?"

"She contacted me." Joe tries to defend himself. "I never responded to her message."

"This is our workplace." I remind him. "We both work here and if this is what we are doing then I'm happy to know that I mean fuck all to you."

"Pam." Joe pulls me into his arms as I try to walk away and I struggle in his arms. "You're overreacting."

"You get angry at me for the smallest shit but when your ex who has expressed that she wants you back..." I pause to get myself together. "You know what?"

I look up at my husband with sad eyes.

"I'm done with this."