Chapter 22

PamelaFox: Way way back

1,400,000 likes ~ 17,000 comments

---

"Pamela come on." CJ Perry drags me into the women's locker room where Trinity, Natayla and Lexi are standing. "We're going to do a TikTok dance."

"A what what?" I pull my arm out of her drip. "I am not a dancer."

"Nattie isn't either but it's all about having fun." She smiles at me. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"Yeah, it'll be so much fun." Trinity looks at me. "If you don't want it to be shared then we won't post it."

"Ugh, ok

"Ugh, ok." I set my bag down on the bench. "What song are we dancing to?"

"Wannabe by the Spice Girls." CJ responds as she starts tapping away on her phone. "You're going to be Posh Spice."

"Nooo, I want to be Baby."

"I'm Baby Spice." Lexi gives me guilty smile. "Sorry."

I purse my lips at Trinity who is fighting back a laugh.

"You'll kill it as Posh Spice." She playfully nudges me. "Plus you have the boobs."

"We all have the boobs." I argue.

"But you've got the Posh boobs."

"Before she had her implants taken out." Natayla adds and I roll my eyes. 

CJ gets the video up and we spend the next fifteen minutes trying to learn the routine, it's fairly simple but I'm not a dancer. I can make it look but I'm not exactly on beat, to be honest we're not in time with eachother. 

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends

After recording the dance five times, we do our solo Spice Girl poses before the video is finished.

"That was so good." CJ sequels as she shows us the video and I won't lie, it's not that bad. "Pamela you look so hot."

"She always looks hot." Lexi adds with a wink. "I've seen her with a hangover and she still looks photo ready."