Chapter 14

PamelaFox: The love of my life @RomanReigns

PamelaFox: The love of my life @RomanReigns. For those wondering, this was from when we used to hook up, we didn't have kids at this point.

3,500,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"How long have you known Joe?" Cathy Kelley asks me and I think back to when I first met Joe. It was not love at first sight, hell I did not think out a future with him but somehow he won my heart.

I am doing a very intimate interview with WWE about my life inside and outside of WWE since I've been in the business for ten years.

"I have known Joe for a little over ten years." I answer with a smile. "We met through The Rock and since we had a few shows in Florida, I met Joe a couple of times. Joe was playing football around that time and I was touring with WWE so I was not trying to pursue a relationship at all but we fell pregnant."

"How did you balance being pregnant and working with WWE?" Cathy asks. "From what I heard and know, you did not reveal your pregnancy at all to the public up until your return to WWE this year."

I laugh as I think of the fact that I kept my children a secret for nine years straight, talk about the best kept secret.

"It was pretty easy because the times were different back then. We did attend events but not as much as we do now and we didn't do the talk shows or any of that. I just started cutting down and since Vince was aware, he made me manage a few acts until I start showing. We would pre film promos and I even had a stunt double to make the fights look realistic so when I wasn't there, it would look as if I was."

"Wow." Cathy looks at me in shock and I laugh again.

"Joe and I spent almost five years just coparenting our daughter. I would take her on the road with me whenever I could and sometimes Joe would tag along. If I was going overseas then I would have to leave Talia with Joe because our schedules were crazy busy. We got pregnant again four years ago and decided to become a family."

We talk a little a bit more about my personal life before Cathy switches to wrestling.

"Who would your dream match be with?" 

"My dream match would actually be with my sister Sable." Cathy looks at me in surprise. "Besides the newbies, I have battled with almost all of the female wrestlers on WWE along with a few of the men. Sable is the one of the women that I wish that I would have worked with whether it was a tag team or just a sister rivalry."

"What are you thoughts on Joe Fox joining WWE?" 

"I would love if my brother joined WWE again." I slightly smile. "I would to form an unbreakable tag team or even a group with Trish Stratus."

"You keep bringing up groups." I nod my head. "Do you wish that you were in a group?"

"There have only been a handful of times where I have been able to work with somebody else. Seeing all the tag teams and groups does make me slightly envious." I shrug my shoulders. "I sometimes feel alone because when you are facing someone and somebody else shows up for them, it makes me wonder if someone will show up for me."

We talk a bit more about our favourite tag teams.

"Which do you prefer? Natural or Glam?"

"I am definitely a fan of both but I'm more of a natural girl." I answer. "I love the glammed up look especially since I do it myself and I'm still a huge fan of the nineties so I try to keep that alive through my work."

"You are oozing nineties queen." I laugh at her words.

"Thank you." I click my tongue at her. "I would rock a more dramatic look but I spent all my teens and young adult years doing that. My children haven't really seen that side of me and I think it would scare them especially with the crazy hair and pencil thin brows." 

---

I smile as my mom sings her hit song Left Outside Alone at an open concert which is for a charity for the homeless. I keep my arms wrapped around my daughter, Talia as we listen to my mom sing. Today we are having a girls day since we don't have much of those and Joe is having a boys day with Tai.

All my life I've been waitingFor you to bring a fairytale my wayBeen living in a fantasy without meaningIt's not okay I don't feel safeI need to pray

For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It's not okay I don't feel safe
I need to pray...

"Thank you." My mom says into the microphone as we all cheer for her. "Thank you all so much for turning up for this event. Today my beautiful daughter, Pamela and my granddaughter are here and it brings me great joy to have them here for this moment."

My smile slightly fades as multiple eyes turn to face us but I'm reassured by the fact that nobody is allowed to photograph this event.

I keep my daughters face shielded away from the wandering eyes and luckily for me, my daughter understands why I keep her hidden. I know there will come a point where she will want to be revealed but Joe and I want to do that in small doses.

"Ugh." I laugh as Talia covers her face with her hands. 

"What's up mami?" I ask as I look down.

"Everyone's staring." She responds while keeping her face hidden and my smile fades away.

If we didn't live the hectic lives that we currently live with WWE, then maybe we would have been more open to showing our children. I blame myself because of my profession, it has led to me constantly being judged and I never want my children to experience that.

I know that they may experience that in their life because they don't have the fair skin that I possess but I never want it to be because of me. I have done a fair share of provocative, nude shoots and I don't want my children to get hated on for my choice to do them.

"I love you mami." I kiss her head and she turns to hug me, burying her face in my stomach.

"I love you too."

My first priority is my children and I will always put them first.