Chapter 26

RomanReigns: My heart

2,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

"Since when we were back to posting eachother on social media?" I raise my brows at Joe who gives me a look.

"Really?" He scoffs, "I'm not allowed to post my wife?"

"I didn't know you had a wife." I tilt my head to the side. "You've been acting single, having your little hoe turn up to our work place."

"Pamela." He reaches for my arm and I immediately move it away. "You're acting ridiculous."

"No, I'm acting like a married woman." I hiss at him. "I would never let an ex just show up at my workplace better yet, I wouldn't even have their number to know that they were coming."

Joe forcefully pulls me to the side as some crew members walk by, "I'm fucking sorry, I'm sorry for not telling Galina to fuck off. I'm sorry for not telling you that I had her number or that I was in contact with her."

"Don't take that tone with me." I give him the side eye. "You must have forgotten who the hell I am."

"Jesus Christ

"Jesus Christ." Joe's eyes widen in frustration. "I'm really trying here."

"I told you that I did not want to see that woman again yet look where we are." I gesture to the space between us. "We're breaking and I don't know if I want to fix it."

Joe tenses up, "You can't mean that."

"It's not like it's a different woman every time." I tell him, "It's the same woman. This is the woman that you dated before I was pregnant with our second child. I'm not jealous that you dated, I'm just confused as to why you guys are talking."

I run a hand through my hair.

"She has made it perfectly clear that she wants you back yet you do nothing about it." I smile sadly to try hide the tears that are threatening to spill. "I never cared about having a family or getting married but I changed that for you. I gave you two children and I married you last year because marriage is important to you."