Chapter 10

Posted 39 minutes ago

PamelaFox: My Go-To Training Outfit

532,824 likes ~ 230 comments

---

Ashley, Andrade, Joe and I are currently training at a private gym owned by WWE. The greatest thing is that it is similar to the performance centre so we have a ring here which we practice moves on.

We spent the first hour stretching before jumping onto the treadmill and running. The reason why we went on to the treadmill is just to get our legs working and our hearts pumping. Before we get into the heavy wrestling moves, we are usually running around the ring and doing the small stuff to build up the atmosphere in the arena.

 Before we get into the heavy wrestling moves, we are usually running around the ring and doing the small stuff to build up the atmosphere in the arena

"How's your back doing?" Ashley asks as the guys go to lift weights.

I roll myself out on the foam roller.

"It's seen better days." I fake a smile. "That swanton bomb did a number on my back but the doctors said that everything is fine. I just need to refrain from doing too many things that may put my back at the focus so no more backdrops and suplexes."

"Wow." She gives me a look. "A lot of our moves circulate around the back and spine."

"I know." I sigh as I sit up. "I just need to be careful while my body gets used to wrestling again. I should be fine once my body familiarises itself with it."

"You want to head into the ring?" She asks as she helps me to my feet.

"Fuck yeah." I bounce on my toes to get the adrenaline flowing. "Can you teach me how to spear?"

Ashley just smirks at me, "Fuck yeah."

---

Promo:

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons