Chapter Nineteen

*NOT EDITED*

Alpha Mason

"I love you." She smiled brightly at me.

"I love you too!" I pressed my head into her neck, breathing in her delicious scent. "I'm so happy you're mine."

"If you're happy then why did you reject me?" She pushed me away from her.

"What?"

"Why did you reject me?" She asks angrily.

"Baby I'm sorry I love you." I reach out for her only to have her push my hand away.

"No it's too late. I'm with Peter, we're having a baby." She place her hand on to her small baby bump.

"No." I growled, "You're my mate, you can't have someone else's baby."

"Welcome to the family." Suddenly Hailee disappeared and Sam appeared with Peter at his side, "You're gonna make a way better Alpha."

"Sam what are you talking about? I'm the Alpha of this pack." I asked frantically.

"No you're not, Peter is our Alpha." I turned around to see Michelle.

"Michelle!" I grabbed her arms so that she was facing me. "What are you talking about?"

"Alpha." Michelle called out to Peter.

"He can't be Alpha, he's human." I scoffed.

"Take him to his cell." He waved over Mark and Sam.

<><>

I woke up drenched in sweat. Since days leading up to Hailee departure I had been having these really weird dreams, where Peter had mated with Hailee and took over my pack.

Watching Hailee leave was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It was no telling whether she was coming back or not. My wolf still had faith that she would come back, me on the other hand was a little skeptical. The fact that Sam actually suggested for them to move made me want to rip his head off. I resisted from that because I knew it would upset my mate.

Since Kate had moved out I had to take up the duty of taking care of Michelle, getting her ready for school, taking her to school and making sure she ate three times a day. Believe it or not it was actually harder than I expected, especially since she hadn't been talking to me so I had to constantly guess what she needed.

"Michelle, are you ready?" I yelled up the stairs.

She walked down the stairs with her book in her hands. She walked pass me and into the kitchen, I followed behind her. "Michelle." She grabbed a banana and made her way out to the car, "Michelle talk to me." She continued to ignore me until we reached her school.

"Why would you do that to Hailee?" Even though Michelle mostly kept to herself, she had obviously grown a liking to Hailee from them always been around plus with them living we us for so long.

"Michelle, I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying for it right now. And I promise you that I will make it up to you along with everybody else."

"Yea right." She rolled her eyes before exiting the car.

After dropping Michelle off I decide that I needed to go and visit my parents. I could always depend on my parents when I was having a hard time but with everything going on in the pack I had hardly gotten a chance to visit them. Before going to the cemetery I stopped by the flower shop and bought two dozen of flowers.