Chapter Twenty-Three

*NOT EDITED*

Luna Hailee

It was around lunch time when we arrived to the New Elite Pack. There weren't many wolves out, probably because they were still on lock down just as many packs were because of all the rogues' attacks. Accompanying us to the New Elite Pack was five wolves not including Mark, Judi and their baby.

"Welcome to the New Elite Pack." Adam said as he came out the house. "Noah is already in his office with the other Alphas, and the women are in the Alphas house having lunch. These two guys will be accompany you there." He pointed to the two wolves behind him.

"Thank you." I kissed Mason and Judi, the baby, and I were on our way.

As soon as the door open Natalie jumped on me making me fall to the ground. "Natalie!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I missed you. Why didn't you tell me you we're coming?"

"I didn't know." She rolled her eyes.

"Yea, whatever." She sniffed the air. "You smell different." She came closer to me to get a whiff of my scent.

"Mason finally marked her." Judi stated from behind me. When Mason and I had emerged downstairs the following morning we had the joy of seeing half of the pack in the living room waiting for us with smiles on their face and gifts in their hands. Because Mason was an Alpha they felt him mark me as soon as it happen, even though I was happy that he had finally marked me I was embarrassed that the whole pack had knew including Sam and Kate who was also present.

At that moment she must have just notice Judi. "JUDI! You're here!" She hugged Judi, and took Marcus from her. "He's so cute!" She kissed his cheek.

After Natalie finally calmed down we went in the dining room and met the other Luna's and Beta's. There was of course, Ellie the Luna of The New Elite Pack, she was an early twenties medium height blonde with pretty grey eyes, she was wearing a black spaghetti strapped dress and black flats. I had briefly met her the last time I was here. From what I had heard she had just cut her year long vacation short and returned just before I had visited the pack.

There was also Elizabeth, Luna of the White Wolves. Their pack went around to different pack and resolve any issues that they were having. Despite wolves not aging you could tell she was a lot older then all of us, at least in her late thirties. She was quiet tall and had short brown hair and brown eyes, she was wearing a red long sleeved silk shirt tucked into a knee length pencil skirt, and black six inch heels.

Julie, Beta of the Nightfall Pack, who I had met a few times was also there. She had taken on the Luna duties because her Alpha's mate had died years ago. She was an early thirties Asian with dark brown hair with light brown highlights with dark brown eyes. She was wearing a tight white dress with red pumps.

April the Luna of the Crescent Moon Pack and her Beta, Nicole was also there. April was like me a younger Luna, she was a mixed girl with light brown hair. She was wearing a yellow floral lace scalloped skater dress, and yellow heels. Nicole was a little older then her, probably in her early twenties. She was a curvier red head with brown eyes. She was wearing a floral skirt and a yellow crop top, and yellow heels.

"Nice to meet you all." Judi and I said in unison, before taking our seat at the table. She put Marcus Jr. in a high chair that a lady had brought out.

"You to." They all said.

"Now we're just waiting for the Luna of Red Bloods Pack." Natalie told us.

"I here she's human." Nicole said making some of the women gasp. Even though there has never been a human Luna till now, I was aware that there was one. Because Mason and Alpha Ryan was enemies he always kept tabs on him along with all of his other enemies, plus since I was likely to come in contact with her he made sure the whole way up here that I was aware of all the Luna's especially Alex.