Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry

Christmas Bonus: Emily and Henry.

Merry Christmas! This is an idea that I have been having for a while so, I decided that I would do this as a Christmas present. I don't know if this will be a sequel (If it is, I was thinking of doing a short story) but if it is I will definitely keep you guys updated. If you like this story and want a sequel, comment below and I might do it.

By the way, this is my attempt at a third person. I know it's not good as other peoples but I working on improving.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked with her hand on her hip and a scowl on her face.

As soon as the bell had rung she rushed to the library knowing that he would be there studying as he always did during this period. She had a good fifteen minutes to see him and didn't want for any of the time to go to waste. She would usually get a table and sit somewhere where she could get a good view of him and spend those minutes admiring him.

He was almost always alone, occasionally it would be one of his gross friends but this time, he was a girl, around his age and sitting way to close for her liking. She was gorgeous blonde, with gray eyes. She was a human, but that didn't mean anything. Most of the older human girls were used as the playthings for wolves in their pack.

"Studying." He said as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

"This doesn't look like studying." She sent the young girl a glare. She could smell the fear coming from her, and Emily loved every minute of it.

"I should go." The girl spoke up. "See you later Henry." She waved goodbye and quickly exited the library.

Every day Henry had noticed her watching him and but he never thought anything of it till now. They've never even had a conversation that lasted more than a second and that was only because she was one of his older sister friends and she used to hang around the house a lot before Natalie found her mate and moved to a different pack. He had no idea why she was so interested in him now. It wasn't until about a month or two ago when she started coming by the house more often to "hang out" with his mom.

"Listen." She sat down and moved her seat closer to his. "You should focus on school, I know that is what Natalie would want if she was here. High school is different from Junior High, it's so easy to get sidetrack. Girls should be the last thing on your mind."

"Okay." He nodded nervously.

"Good." She smiled. "So that new zombie movie is out, have you heard about it?"

Emily's wolf had been pushing her every day to try to spend more time with him. Emily had actually found herself asking his mom about him, what he likes to do and what not.

His eyes lit up, and a smile took over his face. "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse?"

"Yea, that's the one. Mom was supposed to take me last weekend but she got busy.

"I can take you! How about Friday?"

He shook his head. "Oh, you don't have to."

"No! I was gonna go anyways." She lied.

Emily had never been into zombie films she was more of a romantic comedy girl, but she would do anything to spend more time with her mate and him away the freshman sluts.

Emily and Henry were mates, but since Henry was fourteen he didn't recognize the mate bond yet. The first thought of her wolf was to mark him so that no other she-wolf would try to claim what was hers, but the human side of her decide against it. She decided that she wanted for him to keep his innocents as long as possible, but with this human girl so close to him, her wolf was pushing her more and more to mark her mate.