Epilogue

Epilogue

LUNA HAILEE

"You look beautiful," Mason told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed a light kiss to my cheek

When I woke up this morning Mason had already been gone to lead the patrol group. After making up the bed I headed to the bathroom where I completed my morning routine. When I was done, I dress in an off the shoulder red romper, pairing the romper with a black leather choker and a pair of gold sandals. My hair was in its natural waves, and for make-up, I went a little bolder with a thick layer of liquid eyeliner and a dramatic red lip.

"Thank you." I blushed picking up my phone to check the time.

Today was my last day of school and I couldn't be more ecstatic. With school ending, I could focus more on mine and Mason developing a relationship and being the Luna of the pack. "Want me to drop you off?" He nuzzled my neck making me shiver in delight.

"Sure, let me just grab my bag." I picked up my book bag and we were on our way.

"I'll pick you up at 2:30 sharp." I nodded and he pressed his lips to my forehead, lovingly.

Everyday Mason had been dropping me off at school. He did this so that he could canvas the area and make sure I and the other young wolves were safe during school, despite the rogues being out of sight, Mason was still paranoid. He had also assigned about ten wolves to surround our school just in case rogues decide to attack. It also may have had something to do with him staking his claim on me which I really didn't mind that much.

"Have a good day." He yelled after me, I waved goodbye and headed towards where my group of friends was.

"You ready for the exam?" Candice asked me.

"Not even close, I didn't even get to study that much." I groaned knowing that I was probably gonna fail and have to retake the class next year.

"Interesting what exactly where you and Mason doing that kept you so busy?" Judi winked.

"You're are glowing," Emily noted. I blushed.

"Shut up, we weren't doing that. I was busy with pack stuff." Instead of studying for my Chemistry exam like I should have been doing I was helping Mason and Sam form a protocol for when or if we were ever attacked. Afterward Mason and I did have some much need alone time but they didn't need to know that. "So, are you guys still coming over tonight?"

"Unfortunately, no, I'm having dinner with mine and Jeffery's parents." Since the war had ended they seem to be moving in a better direction and I couldn't be happier for them.

"Okay," I replied sadly.

"But I'll be over bright and early tomorrow to help you guys out. See ya." Waving goodbye, Candice headed down the hall to meet her mate in front of her locker.