Chapter Ten

*NOT EDITED*

Luna Hailee

Avoiding Peter wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do, every corner I turn he was there, every day in gym he was there, I couldn't get away. I was avoiding him because I would rather not respond to his invitation to go on a date. A part of me did want to move on but the other side -my wolf- doesn't want anything to do with Peter. I was confused on what to do, so instead of having to face him in gym I decide to skip the last bell and head home early.

When I got there it was fairly quiet. Sam and Kate were at a doctor's appointment, and Mason was probably out doing rounds or with his new human girlfriend. With the help of my above average goggling skills, I learned that her name was Nina she was about Mason age, she was a nurse, she had black hair, average height, light grey eyes with a hint of grey, a nice body, she was perfect, I couldn't I complete with her.

"Mason's our mate, we don't need to compete." My wolf said

"You're right."

Why should I compete with her when I knew no matter what Mason still wouldn't want me? Peter does. Maybe I should go out on this date with him.

As I debated whether or not I should go out with Peter my phone buzzed.

Peter: "Hey it's Peter. I sorry if I freak you out by asking you on a date, I like you and thought you felt the same, if you don't that's okay, you don't have to avoid me by skipping class, I won't bother you."

Me: "I'm sorry if you thought I was sending mix signals, I do like you, I'm was going through some things, but everything is fine, and if the offer still stands I would love to go on a date with you."

Peter: "Great! I can pick you up at 8."

Me: "Sure, I gonna be a Natalie's house, I hope that's not a problem"

Peter: "No problem at all, just send me the address"

After sending him the address I pack me a bag and headed to Natalie's house. As I pulled up she was just walking to the door drenched in sweat. Fuck, I forgot I was supposed to take her home. "Nat, sorry I had to go to Kate doctor's appointment with her." I lied.

"A heads up would have been nice." She said glaring at me. When we walked in her house she went straight up to her room to shower, wanting to give her some space for her to cool down I went to the kitchen to find her mom preparing sandwiches for lunch.

"Hey Leah."

"Hey sweetheart would you like a sandwich?"

"Yes, I'm staved."

"So I heard you got a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes knowing that Natalie probably told everybody who would listen.

"He's not my boyfriend-."

"Yet." She cut in.

"Whatever, but I do have a date with him tonight."

"You have a date with Peter, why didn't you tell me." Natalie said as she walked in the kitchen with a towel over her head, and a pair of clean sweat pant and t-shirt on.

"You were mad."

"So. What are you wearing?"

"This." I said in a 'duh' tone as I look down at my outfit, it consists of black high-waisted shorts and a black rose print crop top and black flats.