Chapter Twenty-Four

Alpha Mason

"I'm aware that everyone in this room isn't on the best terms." Noah said more of looking at me then Ryan. "We've all had our differences but today we gather for an issue much more important. The groups of rogues have grown bigger and they are a threat to all of us."

All of the Alpha's sat at the table while their Beta's and or Third in Commands stood behind them. Any other people they brought with them sat in the living room. At the head of the table sat Noah of course, next to him was me and John. Next to me was Caine and across from me was Ryan and then Nick.

"I'm sure we all our willing to put our differences aside from this, correct?" John the Alpha of White Wolves asked. He was a little older than most of us so we all looked up to him and had a great amount of respect for him.

"If you're referring to me, then yes. I can very well control myself, I can't say the same for others." I smirked but not looking at anyone in particular.

"You just had to go there, didn't you?" Mark mind linked me.

"It's my guilty pleasure getting under his skin."

What I had said clearly bothered Ryan because he was openly glaring right at me. Since we were younger he and I had never really gotten along. He had this way of thinking he was better than my pack, and after the attack it only worsen especially since more wolves died in my pack and a few of them were high ranking wolves.

"Gentlemen please let's just he civilized." Caine cut in. Caine was someone who I was allied with. He had recently been named Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack, but in his younger years had spent weeks staying on my land to study the roles of an Alpha.

"You guys are right." Ryan smiled evilly. "This rouge problem is bigger than any beef. Beside I wouldn't want any more innocent wolfs dying because their own Alpha couldn't protect them."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I figure he was referring to the surprise attack on my pack but from what I had heard he had no reason to be talking. It was just yesterday that Sam had told me that his pack had been attack, killing a few of his wolves, much like many of the people that sat in this room today.

"Take it the way you want to."

"That's really funny that you say that because your father couldn't seem to protect your pack. Instead of feeling remorseful for his failures he travels the world not giving a damn of the people that died that day."

Yes I kept tabs on all my enemies more specifically him because his land was so close to mine. It was a low blow that I knew would upset him. Truthfully I wanted him to attack me so that I would have a reason to kill him.

"Don't you dare being my father into this. He was a damn good Alpha and deserves to live in peace unlike your shitty dad who is the reason why many wolves died that day." He growled. "Besides obviously my dad was the better Alpha anyway because he's alive today." He added making the whole room gasp.

Ryan and I both stood at the same time, I was about to jump over the table to attack him when I was held back by Noah and Caine. "You son-of-a-bitch, I will kill you of you ever bring up my father." I threaten making him chuckle.

"Relax, he's trying to get a rise out of you." Mark said through our mind link. I nodded and tried to calm my wolf down.

"Let's just all sit back down and focus on the matter at hand." Noah said calmly. Ryan chucked before sitting back in his seat. I did the same but not without sending a glare his way.

"Now back to what I was saying." Noah cleared his throat. "I've gotten contact with a reliable source that says they are planning to attack us all at the same time."

"How is that even possible? There's no way they have enough wolves for that." Nick the Alpha of the Nightfall Pack said. He was the quieter Alpha, had been that way since his mate had died. Usually when an Alpha's mate had died they would go crazy but somehow he managed to stay sane.

"Apparently they do, they've been recruiting for a while now." Noah added.

I cleared my throat. "So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"I think we should handle this right away. No mercy, kill each and every last one of them."

"I agree." John said shaking his head in approval.

"The problem is we can't seem to find them. There scent is almost untraceable."

"That's impossible, no wolf can hide the scent." Ryan shook his head in disbelief.

"I believe that they have come up with a way to hide their scent. I've done some research and it's possible." Noah said and everybody in the room clearly didn't believe him. "I mean look at all the attacks on our packs, no scent have been picked up each time."

"My pack have some of the best trackers in the world. I'm sure we couldn't definitely find them. We did find their safe house. Plus we have one of them locked in our dungeon."

I hadn't gotten chance to spend the quality time with the rouge that I wanted to, but when I got back home that is exactly what I was planning to do.

"Oh please, your pack is inadequate to do anything." Ryan said.

I chucked. "Says the guys with the human as a Luna."

His eyes turned dark and he growled. "You're dead."

With that he attacked me.

Luna Hailee

"Judi get in the kitchen, now." I used my Alpha tone so that she had no other choice but to listen.

"What's going on?" She asked frantically.

"Bring Marcus Jr." I ordered.

A few second later she came in carrying Marcus on her hip. "What's going on?"

"Mason and Ryan are fighting."

"What? Is he okay? Where's Mark?""

"I don't know." I said worried. "I don't feel anything, I'm pretty sure his mind link is closed. Mark is on his way. "

Suddenly there was a scream in the living room. From the voice I could tell it was Alex, she must of felt the pain between her and Ryan's mate bond. Secretly I was happy, that meant that Mason was okay and he was winning in the fight between him and Ryan.

"What's happening?" Alex yelled.

"It's Ryan." I heard Ellie say.

A second later Mark came through the back door. "You guys okay?" We nodded and he insisted on checking both Judi and his Jr. for injuries.

"What happened?"

"They were arguing and before I knew it they were fighting."

"What are we going to do?" She asked as she bounce Jr. up and down to keep him from crying.

In the background you could no longer hear Alex screaming but she was trying to leave the house to get to Ryan, but she was being stopped by Ellie and Elizabeth. It wasn't safe to go outside with all the rogues.

"Wait and see what happens."

Alpha Noah in MM

Drake: Charged Up

After months it is finally here. It kind of hilarious when I get a spark of inspiration. This time it was 5 o 'clock in the morning when I couldn't sleep.

: