Chapter Four

Alpha Mason

Where was she? I thought as I paced around my office.

It was noon and she still haven't arrived back home from her night out with the pack doctors daughter who named I have yet to learn. It was over two hundred people in this pack, it was something difficult to remember everyone's name.

I know I had no right to know where Hailee was, but my wolf on the other hand, wanted to track her down and never let her outside of his sight again. Neither Sam nor his mate showed any concerned for her whereabouts, they assume she stayed over the pack doctor house again but they hadn't confirmed it yet.

If they wouldn't, then I would. My mate could be hurt or lost; anything could of happen to her in the last twelve hours before matters got worse I needed to find out where she is and if she's okay.

Leaving my office I headed in the direction of the door when my Beta called for me. "Where you headed? Training starts in twenty minutes." He asked as he was walking down the stairs with his mate stuck to his side. The more I saw their interaction with each other the more I envy them and hated them at the same time.

"Out, I'll be back before training begins, if not start without me." I said harshly before leaving and slamming the door behind me.

After twenty minutes I had pulled up at the pack doctor's house. Jared the leading tracker opened the door.

"Alpha?" He looked shocked to see me.

"Jared. Is your sister here?"

"Natalie?" I shook my head yes, that must be her name. "No, I thought she was at the pack house with Hailee, is she in some type of trouble?" He rushed out.

"No, relax, I haven't, I didn't even bother to check the pack house." I lied, "I was just wondering if she would take Michelle shopping, she need ... clothes. And I hate going shopping with her, she takes hours just to pick out one shirt." I laughed nervously.

"What about Kate, or Hailee?"

"Kate's far too busy with the children."

Since I haven't mated she usually takes on lot of the roles that an Alpha female would.

"And Hailee, she was resting from her night out I didn't bother to ask." He look at me suspiciously. "I should get going, training starts soon, don't be late." I said walking away.

Where the hell are they?

Luna Hailee

"You're late, change and be back in five for the Alpha gets here, he's a little tense today." Kate said to me as I walked in the house.

"Sorry Kate, we lost track of time."

"Relax, I was young once. I'm still young" Me and Natalie laughed as we ran up the step towards my room.

"I'm have a really bad hangover, you think they'll let us miss training."

"Doubt it." I grabbed a bottle of Advil from my bathroom, "Take these, I going to go shower."

Exactly seven minutes later we were on the field doing hand to hand combat.

"Everybody pair up and begin." Sam said before going over and talking Mason who had just arrived.

"Natalie come on." I pulled her away from the group to begin the hand to hand combat.

"I'm tired." She groaned.